Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Is it irresponsible of Marriott to allow its 2 Ambassador offices to remain open?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is it irresponsible of Marriott to allow its 2 Ambassador offices to remain open?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2020, 9:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards, Delta, Alaska, Hilton, United
Called to see how my Ambassador was doing and her direct line had a message that they are now shut down. That's the call center in Ontario Canada. So at some point between talking to her last week and today its been closed.
Old Apr 10, 2020, 6:59 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by SummitBars
This post is an outrage. Just wow. And it got a bunch of likes too. My co-workers are risking their health every day by coming into the office. We invest a lot of hours every week and give our best to make our members happy. And then to read posts like this is awful.
I said nothing about Ambassadors having to go into the office. I never said I wouldn't respect them complaining about it, they have every right to.

I *did* say I had a problem with a random third party being outraged on your behalf as if they were speaking on your behalf when no Ambassadors had spoken up.

Stay safe, be healthy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.