Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Rate listing with all taxes and fees as an option.

Old Mar 31, 2020, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

It seemed like during the last iOS update, there was an extra functionality and option to include all taxes and fees or was this here before?

i was searching for stays in Asia and it appears that the taxes and service charges were included. I also tested for Hawaii and noted that the taxes and the destination fee/resort fee was also included. Seems like once you turn on the filter, it stays that way for future search.

Old Apr 1, 2020, 1:09 am

That option's been available on the website for some time, at least if you accessed it from certain countries. Similarly, once you enabled the feature, it stuck. Real nice to be able to easily avoid the dishonest hotels who charge resort/destination fees.
EuropeanPete, ryw and sethMCOflyer like this.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 12:17 pm

Yes! thank you!!
Old Apr 1, 2020, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Very nice. If only all travel vendors would do the same.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 10:44 pm

Destination Fees are not included. Just did a few tests on New York properties...
Old Apr 1, 2020, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

As I said, as an option. As an option for Marriott to want to show for certain properties .

The two Westins New York Ive stayed at before is showing included but the St Regis is not. Maybe at the St Regis rate, whats another $50 .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.