2020 Exclusively for You Promos

Old Mar 9, 20, 9:26 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 683
2020 Exclusively for You Promos

Just got an email for a select Double Nights promo valid for the month of enrollment plus the following three months.

I was wondering if I could hold off registration until April? I have some 20 nights planned for July and it would come in handy if I could take advantage of that.

I couldn’t find any expiration date on the promo’s T&C but has anyone tried that with last years promos?
MePlatPremier is online now  
Old Mar 9, 20, 10:49 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: CGK SIN PER ORD
Programs: UA 1K MM, Hyatt Plat
Posts: 2,779
Originally Posted by MePlatPremier View Post
Just got an email for a select Double Nights promo valid for the month of enrollment plus the following three months.

I was wondering if I could hold off registration until April? I have some 20 nights planned for July and it would come in handy if I could take advantage of that.

I couldn’t find any expiration date on the promo’s T&C but has anyone tried that with last years promos?
I just got this promo and when you get to the registration page, it does say until 30 June 2020
indo79 is offline  
Old Mar 9, 20, 11:24 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: BKK
Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; QR Plat
Posts: 1,955
Always none for me.

#bonvoyed
3rdworldresident is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 1:52 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: zurich
Programs: Miles&Smiles Gold
Posts: 439
I got "double elite credit nights". Unlimited. Till 30th June.
northernstar84 is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 2:02 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum
Posts: 1,121
I have 46 nights in the year so far and nada. Wouldn't make much difference for me anyway unless they gave me a free night at 75...but I'd have preferred extra points for my last stayb
SHLTP is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 4:22 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: HOME
Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
Posts: 307
#bonvoyed again
sandyph is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 5:51 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 218
From 2019 until now , nt a single member exclusive promo for me.
shevboyz is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 7:06 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Posts: 536
Originally Posted by SHLTP View Post
I have 46 nights in the year so far and nada. Wouldn't make much difference for me anyway unless they gave me a free night at 75...but I'd have preferred extra points for my last stayb
You already get a free night at 75...if you can figure out how to book it.
Voodoo Daddy is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 7:09 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Posts: 536
Originally Posted by shevboyz View Post
From 2019 until now , nt a single member exclusive promo for me.
I've never gotten a targeted promotion either and I've been with Marriott since 2010. I've run the gamut between very few stays (like now) to earning Titanium/Platinum the old-fashioned way, so I can't see any pattern. They just don't like us.
MaxFlyer likes this.
Voodoo Daddy is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 9:13 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Posts: 1,568
Originally Posted by 3rdworldresident View Post
Always none for me.

#bonvoyed
Same, so tired of this.
obunewbie17 and MaxFlyer like this.
spgplat21 is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 10:32 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Posts: 61
Originally Posted by MePlatPremier View Post
I was wondering if I could hold off registration until April? I have some 20 nights planned for July and it would come in handy if I could take advantage of that.
Yes, I did exactly this for the last two targeted offers and the registration page automatically updated to the end of the next month on the 1st.
UAmainbird likes this.
ao40 is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 1:20 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: zurich
Programs: Miles&Smiles Gold
Posts: 439
Originally Posted by ao40 View Post
Yes, I did exactly this for the last two targeted offers and the registration page automatically updated to the end of the next month on the 1st.
No you need to register max. 20 days after receving the e-mail.
Its in the T&C.
SPN Lifer likes this.
northernstar84 is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 2:32 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: NYC
Programs: DL 1.95MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Posts: 1,027
#Bonvoyed

However, I have robust activity for domestic stays lately so I suspect I triggered an algorithm that says "This guy doesn't need double EQN".
Intl359Widget is online now  
Old Mar 10, 20, 2:42 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Programs: AA 3MM EXP, UA GOLD, Marriott LT PP, Nat'l Emerald Exec)
Posts: 299
nothing for me, but I am lifetime Ti, so extra nights means nothing. Points, that I like~!
CO-PLAT likes this.
EleanorMcDaniel is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 2:44 pm
  #15  
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: DFW - North Texas
Programs: AAdvantage Gold, Marriot Rewards Lifetime Platinum/2020 Titanium
Posts: 792
Originally Posted by shevboyz View Post
From 2019 until now , nt a single member exclusive promo for me.
Same here. No exclusive promos for me via Bonvoy or AA. *sigh*
slpybear is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: