Search

We’d Love Your Vote

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2020, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
We’d Love Your Vote

Timing is everything!

"We'd Love Your Vote", that is the subject line of an e-mail from Marriott yesterday that I am sure all of you received.

"Marriott Bonvoy has been nominated in six categories for the 2020 Freddie Awards"

One of those categories is "Best Redemption Ability"

HA!

Even with the Coronavirus scare, I've been trying to make a five night award reservation in Rome this June. Not happening in any of the hotels I would like to stay.

You will not be getting my vote.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 6:27 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Long Distance
Timing is everything!

"We'd Love Your Vote", that is the subject line of an e-mail from Marriott yesterday that I am sure all of you received.

"Marriott Bonvoy has been nominated in six categories for the 2020 Freddie Awards"

One of those categories is "Best Redemption Ability"

HA!

Even with the Coronavirus scare, I've been trying to make a five night award reservation in Rome this June. Not happening in any of the hotels I would like to stay.

You will not be getting my vote.
I think Marriott IT is just protecting you from going to Italy seriously think twice about going
Old Mar 4, 2020, 7:01 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
that email made me laugh 😂 did not even open it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.