Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Bitten by guest's dog in Marriott lobby

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bitten by guest's dog in Marriott lobby

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2020, 7:50 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by knownothing
and hy diamonds
... and Marriott Ambassadors since they're not traveling.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 9:19 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Intl359Widget
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/undefined

... and Marriott Ambassadors since they're not traveling.
Intl359Widget likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 8:55 pm

Same here!!!!

The same thing happened to my son last month. Can I ask which Marriott? State? Looking for info on the dog that but my child in the face!
rt23456p likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 8:04 am

I really don’t understand this “emotional support” crap with dogs that seems to have infested the US in the last 10 years or so. Aren’t all pets emotional support? I thought that was the entire point. It all just seems like an excuse to get pets into places they aren’t supposed to be and tarnishes the reputation of actual service animals like guide dogs etc. Even in restaurants I’ve seen this which is unsanitary. And of course more often than not it is a Pit Bull or some kind of Pit Bull cross.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 8:43 am
formerly rt23456p

Originally Posted by CrazyPete
I really don’t understand this “emotional support” crap with dogs that seems to have infested the US in the last 10 years or so. Aren’t all pets emotional support? I thought that was the entire point. It all just seems like an excuse to get pets into places they aren’t supposed to be and tarnishes the reputation of actual service animals like guide dogs etc. Even in restaurants I’ve seen this which is unsanitary. And of course more often than not it is a Pit Bull or some kind of Pit Bull cross.
If they can call a dog emotional support and allow them to be in the hotel, can I bring a lion as well, I am leo, and my name is Leo, and having a leo the lion certainly help my emotions, lol!
Old Aug 3, 2022, 9:27 am

@deac83 Would love to hear how everything ended
Old Aug 3, 2022, 12:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by CrazyPete
I totally agree. I have an acquaintance who is using this premise to get a dog on an airplane without a carrier because “the dog wouldn’t like the carrier”. It’s definitely not a guide dog.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.