Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

San Carlos, CA. Residence Inn or Courtyard?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2020, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA lifetime gold, Marriott Plat.

Staying for 5 nights but can’t decide which hotel to reserve? Have stayed at Courtyard but are Titanium Elites eligible for free breakfast or only at Residence Inn. Coming in to see new baby so want to conserve $$$.
Thanks
Old Feb 16, 2020, 8:29 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
I'd stay at the Residence Inn solely due to the type of HVAC that they have. Quieter central air type versus the window units of the Courtyard Redwood City. The Residence Inn is slightly newer as well, by a year or so.
Old Feb 17, 2020, 10:30 pm

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
The Residence Inn San Carlos is a very nice property—and right around the corner from an In-N-Out! I'd recommend it.
Do keep in mind Residence Inn only earns 5 points per dollar instead of 10 at Courtyard, if you're looking for points.
Old Feb 18, 2020, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA lifetime gold, Marriott Plat.
Thanks for the advice! We will stay at the Residence Inn!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.