Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Point transfer to Lufthansa Miles and More back yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2020, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

When will the point transfer to LH M&M program be back to normal? I want to transfer points to LH to redeem first class flight.
Old Feb 6, 2020, 1:15 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
When will the point transfer to LH M&M program be back to normal? I want to transfer points to LH to redeem first class flight.
Hi uclacolumbiaunc! Point transfers with Lufthansa Miles & More were suspended at the request of Lufthansa Miles & More in connection with issues regarding German regulations. We don't have any information at this time about when they may resume. This only affects points to miles transfers, participants can still earn award miles for overnight stays or by using the Miles & More credit cards.

Thanks,

Robert V.
Social Media Liaison
Old Jun 1, 2021, 2:10 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
It’s been another year. Any update or further information available on this yet?
Old Sep 1, 2021, 5:18 am

Marriott Transfer to Lufthansa Miles and More

Has anyone transferred Marriott to miles and more recently or is it still unavailable?
Old Sep 1, 2021, 4:22 pm

It’s still unavailable!
Old Jan 11, 2022, 9:39 am

I somehow doubt it will return at this point. Pun intended.
Old Aug 8, 2022, 5:53 am

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Does anyone know the exact issue with the German regulations? It's been more than 2 years, I assume the partnership has ended...?

Ive got 400,000 or so, need to use up before the expiry...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.