Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Jupiter, FL — Fairfield vs. Courtyard?

Old Jan 16, 2020, 7:42 pm
ymx
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist

I have an upcoming business trip to Jupiter and wondering if anyone has first-hand experience at either of these two properties? From the TripAdvisor reviews, it sounds like the Courtyard may be the lesser of two evils.

Thanks for any feedback.

Last edited by ymx; Jan 16, 2020 at 7:52 pm
Old Jan 16, 2020, 8:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ymx
I have an upcoming business trip to Jupiter and wondering if anyone has first-hand experience at either of these two properties? From the TripAdvisor reviews, it sounds like the Courtyard may be the lesser of two evils.

Thanks for any feedback.

havent been to either. That said if they were close in price (be it $ or pts). CYs are usually nicer, FIs have a free breakfast, which leans me towards them, but a Hot Tub is also important to me

So if the free breakfast isnt important or a hot tub then if close in price Id go with The CY which are usually alittle more upscale
Old Jan 16, 2020, 9:42 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by ymx

Thanks for any feedback.
While I haven’t personally stayed at either property, I did grow up in Jupiter so I can answer this. The Courtyard is located in a nice neighborhood close to many restaurants and bars with ample parking. I would probably suggest this over the Fairfield since it’s in a commercially designed area near the Interstate.
lbbzman, KRSW and CO-PLAT like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.