Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Delta by Marriott Hotel Nottingham Belfry [Master Thread]

Delta by Marriott Hotel Nottingham Belfry [Master Thread]

Old Jul 28, 2020, 5:10 am

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Originally Posted by davidw70
Completed a two night stay here at the end of last week. Considering the restrictions in place, I thought they did a really good job at making the stay as normal as possible. Occupancy seemed to be very low so breakfast was served in the bar - you could choose as much as you like from a small menu. I was able to book a slot at the swimming pool on the first day of opening which worked very well. Bed was made up, new towels, tea and biscuits during the stay which surprised me a bit given everything I’ve read in recent weeks.

Stay has now posted and only received 468 base points for the 2 night stay which I’ve now queried with Bonvoy customer service. I also paid on the UK Bonvoy Amex card and have not received any bonus points (the statement narrative has no mention of Delta or Marriott), so that’s next on the list to resolve.

Edit: I logged the lack of base points with Bonvoy customer service and they emailed back with a request to reply to the email with a PDF copy of the invoice. The email is coming back as undeliverable. Any ideas what email address should be used?
I have encountered this under posting of base points many times at various LHR hotels my guess is on a system currency to points conversion problem related to the GBP to USD conversion. Every time I had to create a ticket at CS and they fixed it by manually posting the points every time I asked they to escalate to the owner of this part of the point tracking system Given the MAR dysfunctional IT function and lack of internal communication my ETA for the fix is probably 2030. You wonder if excess points are awarded in other currencies lets hope that is the case ....

Last edited by X-ON; Jul 28, 2020 at 5:35 am
Old Jul 28, 2020, 6:54 am

Location: The Blackwater Valley (Berkshire/Hampshire/Surrey border area)
Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Diamond, etc etc
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
... as this document seems to indicate most or all of the RBH-managed properties flagged under QHotels are being reflagged to Delta: https://www.qhotels.co.uk/media/4020...s_entities.pdf
Hopefully, someone saved a copy, as it's no longer on the website

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.