Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott took more points after original booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott took more points after original booking

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2020, 9:17 am

Programs: Alaska
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
As noted on the forum this is just one of a number of long-standing, significant IT defects that affect a large population of members, but haven't been fixed. It's an issue of leadership and culture, not IT change management process.
This is a new problem introduced at the same time removing old point advance and introducing peak and non-peak.

The change was to change to new point requirement upon any change of reservation. So that points will be deducted or returned automatically.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Vote with your wallet...much like United took it on the chin 2012 onward for a few years, I really hope Marriott learns a lesson from this crisis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.