Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Average Cost Per Night at Year's End: High/Low

Average Cost Per Night at Year's End: High/Low

Old Dec 31, 2019, 12:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
242 a night. Average dragged up by San Francisco stays.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 2:02 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by film_girl
Im at a depressing average of $307 across 76 paid nights, but I also earned an additional 50 bonus nights from a promotion earlier in the year that aligned with most of my international travel, which is what got me my Ambassador status. Im pretty sure I wont hit the 100 night threshold in 2020 (sadly, the $20k spend seems more likely) unless I get another double night promotion or signup for a credit card to augment the nights. We'll see.

This was my first year doing this much travel and from 2018, where I was Gold (and has maybe 30 nights, and that included some bonuses) and now, comparing my data from 12 months ago is kind of startling.
Pretty similar for me, $325 across 62 paid nights, with the remaining redemptions and double night credits seeing me just squeak above Ambassador for the first time. Sounds like I shouldnt expect it to look much different to Titanium.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 5:13 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
65 paid night 38 promotional night
22300 spending
Jiatong likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.