Replacing your Ambassador?

Old Nov 7, 19, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Replacing your Ambassador?

My Ambassador is terrible. Completely unresponsive and unable to assist with the simplest request. Has anyone had success in requesting a new Ambassador and if so how was this accomplished?
Old Nov 7, 19, 6:55 pm

Drop a note to the Lurkers... Probably the easiest/fastest way to accomplish this.
Old Nov 7, 19, 7:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by KRSW View Post
Drop a note to the Lurkers... Probably the easiest/fastest way to accomplish this.
This was true when William was here.......
Old Nov 7, 19, 7:26 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by NC_Nole View Post
My Ambassador is terrible. Completely unresponsive and unable to assist with the simplest request. Has anyone had success in requesting a new Ambassador and if so how was this accomplished?
NC_Nole, I am sorry to hear your recent experience with your Ambassador representative was not up to your expectations. I am more than happy to follow up with the leadership team with our Ambassador group. But first, please provide send a PM here or send an email to: [email protected] with your first/last name and Marriott Bonvoy number. Thank you! -Leanne
Old Nov 8, 19, 9:11 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by NC_Nole View Post
That was my ambassador too. One day I called the ambassador line to make a reservation and the ambassador was amazing. I asked him if he wanted to be my new ambassador as I was having issues with my current one. With in an hour I had a new one. Hes an amazing guy
KRSW likes this.
Old Nov 8, 19, 10:44 am

Location: 42.1% in PDX , 49.9% in PVG & 8% in the air somewhere
Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, UA 1K, AS MVP GLD 75K
Originally Posted by gabo02 View Post
That was my ambassador too. One day I called the ambassador line to make a reservation and the ambassador was amazing. I asked him if he wanted to be my new ambassador as I was having issues with my current one. With in an hour I had a new one. Hes an amazing guy
Are ambassadors expected to be our reservation agent?

Curious what people define as poor and amazing, but agree an email or request into a black hole would be terrible and not satisfactory, but wonder beyond timely response what disappoints people that their ambassador can or can't do.
Old Nov 8, 19, 4:54 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Amb, Hilton Diamond, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Are ambassadors expected to be our reservation agent?

Curious what people define as poor and amazing, but agree an email or request into a black hole would be terrible and not satisfactory, but wonder beyond timely response what disappoints people that their ambassador can or can't do.
I find it relatively common nowadays that either the entire website is down or a certain rate is showing errors, so I do end up booking 10-20% of my stays via the Ambassador line.

Having things this screwed up must be costing Marriott millions, as Id much rather just do some pointing and clicking with a mouse.

Search this Thread