FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   Replacing your Ambassador? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1994521-replacing-your-ambassador.html)

NC_Nole Nov 7, 2019 4:09 pm

Replacing your Ambassador?

My Ambassador is terrible. Completely unresponsive and unable to assist with the simplest request. Has anyone had success in requesting a new Ambassador and if so how was this accomplished?

KRSW Nov 7, 2019 5:55 pm

Drop a note to the Lurkers... Probably the easiest/fastest way to accomplish this.

MSPeconomist Nov 7, 2019 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by KRSW (Post 31713381)
Drop a note to the Lurkers... Probably the easiest/fastest way to accomplish this.

This was true when William was here.......

Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Nov 7, 2019 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by NC_Nole (Post 31713037)
My Ambassador is terrible. Completely unresponsive and unable to assist with the simplest request. Has anyone had success in requesting a new Ambassador and if so how was this accomplished?

NC_Nole, I am sorry to hear your recent experience with your Ambassador representative was not up to your expectations. I am more than happy to follow up with the leadership team with our Ambassador group. But first, please provide send a PM here or send an email to: [email protected] with your first/last name and Marriott Bonvoy number. Thank you! -Leanne

gabo02 Nov 8, 2019 8:11 am

Originally Posted by NC_Nole (Post 31713037)

That was my ambassador too. One day I called the ambassador line to make a reservation and the ambassador was amazing. I asked him if he wanted to be my new ambassador as I was having issues with my current one. With in an hour I had a new one. He’s an amazing guy

chipmaster Nov 8, 2019 9:44 am

Originally Posted by gabo02 (Post 31715128)
That was my ambassador too. One day I called the ambassador line to make a reservation and the ambassador was amazing. I asked him if he wanted to be my new ambassador as I was having issues with my current one. With in an hour I had a new one. He’s an amazing guy

Are ambassadors expected to be our reservation agent?

Curious what people define as poor and amazing, but agree an email or request into a black hole would be terrible and not satisfactory, but wonder beyond timely response what disappoints people that their ambassador can or can't do.

EuropeanPete Nov 8, 2019 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by chipmaster (Post 31715528)
Are ambassadors expected to be our reservation agent?

Curious what people define as poor and amazing, but agree an email or request into a black hole would be terrible and not satisfactory, but wonder beyond timely response what disappoints people that their ambassador can or can't do.

I find it relatively common nowadays that either the entire website is down or a certain rate is showing errors, so I do end up booking 10-20% of my stays via the Ambassador line.

Having things this screwed up must be costing Marriott millions, as I’d much rather just do some pointing and clicking with a mouse.