Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Games Marriott plays

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2019, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Games Marriott plays

I was looking to book the 4P Da Nang. Going through the TopCashback site, Marriott says that no Senior Rates (or points rates, for that matter) are available. Using another browser, without going through the Topcashback site, there is no problem in booking either a Senior Rate or a points rate!

Anyone come across this before?
Old Oct 18, 2019, 7:10 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by puchong
I was looking to book the 4P Da Nang. Going through the TopCashback site, Marriott says that no Senior Rates (or points rates, for that matter) are available. Using another browser, without going through the Topcashback site, there is no problem in booking either a Senior Rate or a points rate!

Anyone come across this before?
Special rates, such as member rates, senior rates, etc are ineligible for cashback. So perhaps they are "hiding" them for your own good (so you don't expect cashback on rates that are ineligible).
cawhite and DJ_Iceman like this.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Could depend on the version of TCB. The UK version would go to Marriott.co.uk whilst the US version goes to Marriott.com. The different Marriott websites might have different rates available as default. They certainly used to have syncing problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.