Elite Night Credits from CC

Old Oct 17, 19, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum
Elite Night Credits from CC

The Amex Bonvoy Brilliant gives 15 Elite Night Credits for holding the card, as does the Bonvoy Boundless Visa. Is there any restriction against holding both to have a guaranteed 30 nights p.a.?
Old Oct 17, 19, 11:49 pm

Programs: AA3MMEXP, BAGold,UA1MMPremGold,FBSilver, MarriottAmb, AccorPlat, HHGold, ICPlatAmb, HyattDiscoverist
No restriction on holding both, but you will only receive 15 nights’ credit.
Antarius likes this.
Old Oct 18, 19, 11:47 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Silver
Opened the MB Boundless card on 9/25. What's a reasonable window in which to expect posting of the 15 nights?
Old Oct 18, 19, 1:32 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by zulu1128 View Post
Opened the MB Boundless card on 9/25. What's a reasonable window in which to expect posting of the 15 nights?
"On or before March 1 of each calendar year," according to the Terms & Conditions for the card:

8 15 Elite Night Credits: On or before March 1 of each calendar year, a maximum of 15 Elite Night credits will be credited to your Marriott Bonvoy member account operated by Marriott International, Inc. in accordance with Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions. To be eligible to receive the 15 Elite Night credits with this Card, you must be the primary cardmember, your Card Account must be open as of December 31 of the prior year, and you must have an active Marriott Bonvoy member account linked to your credit card account. This benefit is not exclusive to credit cards offered by Chase. A maximum of 15 Elite Night credits will be awarded per Marriott Bonvoy program member account even if the member has more than one Credit Card linked to their Marriott Bonvoy account. When your Marriott Bonvoy member accounts are merged, if both accounts have received 15 Elite Night credits, only one 15 Elite Night Credit will remain. Separate promotional offers of Elite Night credits will not count towards this per-account maximum but may have their own limits, see promotional terms at time of offer. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
Jiatong and sdsearch like this.
Old Oct 23, 19, 4:16 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by zulu1128 View Post
I opened one on 10/17 and had them post yesterday.
Old Oct 23, 19, 7:32 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by TXJeepGuy View Post
I opened one on 10/17 and had them post yesterday.
Spoke with Chase card services today, and for some reason they generated a new Bonvoy number, so now I had to give them my current one and try to get it reconciled. Should be fun lol.
Old Oct 24, 19, 4:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Life, Hilton Gold
So are the extra elite nights gone for each $3000 in spending as was the case before the Bonvoy switch.
Old Oct 24, 19, 4:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by PaulMCO View Post
So are the extra elite nights gone for each $3000 in spending as was the case before the Bonvoy switch.
Only if you upgraded to the new card.

I still have the old one, and I get my nights with spend.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: