Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Any reviews for the Courtyard Pleasant Hill, CA ?

Old Oct 2, 2019, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold, Delta Silver, AmEx MR

I'm starting a project in Martinez soon, so I'm looking at Marriott and Hilton properties not too far from where I'll be working. If anyone has stayed at the Courtyard in Pleasant Hill, CA or other Marriott properties in nearby Concord and has any reviews or feedback I'd appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 2, 2019, 6:47 am

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Marriott in Walnut Creek and Hilton Concord are nice.

Marriott has a really nice lounge with complimentary beer and wine and also an extensive (i.e. meal replacement) evening reception. They were in the process of starting a renovation (not sure if it has been completed by now). Due to the interesting layout of the property some rooms were quite large.

Hilton has a really nice breakfast in both the lounge and resturant. The rooms were pretty large and some had full sized sofa beds. Evening lounge sometimes had meal replacement type items (think sliders) but other times was just finger foods. They also had complimentary beer and wine. The biggest complaint was they didn't rotate items often when I used to stay there.

Either option was nice and I would bounce between the two.
Old Oct 2, 2019, 9:14 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
I've driven past that Courtyard several times but haven't stayed there. The location is near the Contra Costa Center and is easy access to the 680.

I have stayed several times at the above-mentioned Marriott in Walnut Creek and have nothing but good things to say about it. The rooms were renovated in the past couple years or so (my first stay was late last year and they were done then) and the majority of the staff goes above and beyond. I did notice in my last couple stays over the summer there has been turnover at the front desk - while the new team is good, they don't have the warmth of the previous team.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.