Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Is there any way to logout and go back to buy enhanced internet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there any way to logout and go back to buy enhanced internet?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2021, 7:04 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, Delta Amex Reserve
Your link worked perfect for me!!! clicked the wrong one as a Gold. Used your link and upgraded to enhanced internet.

Thread resurrected...t
Old Nov 21, 2021, 12:19 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum | Bonvoy Gold | Hilton Gold
Thanks for posting, @Carina Hessmer! Looks like this is working for others, even just 11 days ago! Just not working for me. I tried stay.marriottbonvoy.com and stay.marriott.com, browser says "Safari can't find the server." I'll check with tech support.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 2:11 pm

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by Carina Hessmer
After ripping nearly all my hair out over the last few hours I have finally gotten a solution. Log on to stay.marriottbonvoy.com and you should see the options again. The hotel staff were not able to help me with this including their IT guy. I'm so happy to be on now, and disappointed that marriott doesnt have this more streamlined.
Unfortunately this is not working for me. The internet is so bad here I can't even open an e-mail. Argh.

stay.marriottbonvoy.com, www.logout.net, and internetupgrade.marriott.com (the latter two suggestions from the Vienna Marriott I'm staying at) all lead to a "504 Gateway Time-out" page.
Old Feb 6, 2022, 4:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Finally found something that worked as everything above failed for me. On my iphone I went to settings > general > reset network settings. This rebooted my phone and when it came on again, I selected the marriott guest wifi network and it brought me to the login page with the ability to enter the room number and last name. YAY!

Before trying this, turning phone on and off, the above web addresses, 'forget this network', renew lease, all didn't work but this did finally!
(front desk and IT was useless, btw)
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 3:45 pm

just go to this page: internetupgrade.marriott.com
Old Aug 11, 2022, 5:57 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Walter Mitty
Website uses HSTS yet has an invalid certificate from a different domain so most modern browsers reject it (at least at this Marriott property..). Any other ideas?
Old Sep 28, 2022, 4:37 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by Walter Mitty
This worked for me on Safari on macOS 12.2.1
Old Mar 9, 2024, 8:41 am

It worked, but in my case I had to restart the computer, open a different browser and then go to internetupgrade.marriott.com.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.