Wiki Posts
Search

Residence Inn - Pasadena v Burbank

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2019, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Does it matter any more?
Residence Inn - Pasadena v Burbank

Of these two properties, I know the one in Burbank can accommodate tall vehicles (Toyota Highlander/Sequoia). Anyone know about the garage at Residence Inn Old Town/Pasadena?

I found the RI in Burbank convenient and adequate. I notice the RI in Pasadena is rated higher though both are Cat 5 properties. Any experiences at the Pasadena RI?

What's a SNA upgrade like at the RI Pasadena?
Old Sep 26, 2019, 2:29 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott LTT + Ambassador
I'm not certain about tall vehicles in the garage as I usually just Uber back and forth but have stayed at the Pasadena RI many times as worked on a project in Pasadena for 2.5 years. My go to hotel in that area - nice outdoor area and friendly staff. Walkable to lots of great Old Town Pasadena bars + restaurants. Much nicer than the Burbank RI where I have also stayed IMO.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 8:27 am
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by legionnaire
Of these two properties, I know the one in Burbank can accommodate tall vehicles (Toyota Highlander/Sequoia). Anyone know about the garage at Residence Inn Old Town/Pasadena?

I found the RI in Burbank convenient and adequate. I notice the RI in Pasadena is rated higher though both are Cat 5 properties. Any experiences at the Pasadena RI?

What's a SNA upgrade like at the RI Pasadena?
Hi legionnaire! The garage height at the Residence Inn Old Town/Pasadena is 9 feet. Hope this helps!
DELee likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Does it matter any more?
Originally Posted by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker
Hi legionnaire! The garage height at the Residence Inn Old Town/Pasadena is 9 feet. Hope this helps!
Thank you..would help to have this listed on property websites where the garage is below the property.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.