Best Marriott Property In Hyderabad

Old Sep 17, 2019, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, Marriott, Kimpton
Question Best Marriott Property In Hyderabad

Will be traveling to Hyderabad for work a few times a year and hoping someone might have some recent experiences to share on best Marriott properties to book. Thanks!
Old Sep 17, 2019, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
the properties are spread out & it can take you a very long time to get from point a to b with traffic....so a lot depends on which part of the city you are going to be in....
Old Sep 17, 2019, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the feedback! I believe we will be focusing on the area around HITEC City, but the plan is fluid at this point in time.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 3:11 pm

The ITC Kohenur is in HITEC city and I've heard it's a great property.

My friend (ambassador) has stayed in both the westin mindspace and the ITC Kohenur and significantly prefers the ITC Kohenur. She received an upgrade to a suite with an huge kitchen with living room, kitchen and balcony for a 14 day stay. The restaurants in the hotel have great food and the hotel is close to a mall (if that is needed).
Old Sep 17, 2019, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

This is great intel - thanks! It seems like the Westin is in need of a refresh so glad there is a Luxury Collection option. I do find it interesting that all hotels in Hyderabad are considered a Cat 2 or 3.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 4:17 pm

Programs: Free Agent
Which would you recommend for sightseeing? Thanks!
Old Sep 18, 2019, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Pota
The ITC Kohenur is in HITEC city and I've heard it's a great property.
the itc kohenur is actually just outside hitec city but its close enough....& like you said, its a great property....

Originally Posted by canadiantransplant
This is great intel - thanks! It seems like the Westin is in need of a refresh so glad there is a Luxury Collection option. I do find it interesting that all hotels in Hyderabad are considered a Cat 2 or 3.
the itc kohenur would be a great choice if you need to be in this area....

all hotels in hyderabad are cat 2 or 3 because of the prevailing market rates for hotel rooms in this city....the service for both itc hotels in hyderabad is extremely good....comparable to what you would find in a luxury cat 7 or 8 property around the world....
Old Sep 20, 2019, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
the itc kohenur is actually just outside hitec city but its close enough....& like you said, its a great property....

the itc kohenur would be a great choice if you need to be in this area....

all hotels in hyderabad are cat 2 or 3 because of the prevailing market rates for hotel rooms in this city....the service for both itc hotels in hyderabad is extremely good....comparable to what you would find in a luxury cat 7 or 8 property around the world....

Good to know - thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.