FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   Best Marriott Property In Hyderabad (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1987640-best-marriott-property-hyderabad.html)

canadiantransplant Sep 17, 19 10:00 am

Best Marriott Property In Hyderabad

Will be traveling to Hyderabad for work a few times a year and hoping someone might have some recent experiences to share on best Marriott properties to book. Thanks!

Keyser Sep 17, 19 12:03 pm

the properties are spread out & it can take you a very long time to get from point a to b with traffic....so a lot depends on which part of the city you are going to be in....

canadiantransplant Sep 17, 19 3:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I believe we will be focusing on the area around HITEC City, but the plan is fluid at this point in time.

Pota Sep 17, 19 4:11 pm

The ITC Kohenur is in HITEC city and I've heard it's a great property.

My friend (ambassador) has stayed in both the westin mindspace and the ITC Kohenur and significantly prefers the ITC Kohenur. She received an upgrade to a suite with an huge kitchen with living room, kitchen and balcony for a 14 day stay. The restaurants in the hotel have great food and the hotel is close to a mall (if that is needed).

canadiantransplant Sep 17, 19 4:44 pm

This is great intel - thanks! It seems like the Westin is in need of a refresh so glad there is a Luxury Collection option. I do find it interesting that all hotels in Hyderabad are considered a Cat 2 or 3.

Condition One Sep 17, 19 5:17 pm

Which would you recommend for sightseeing? Thanks!

Keyser Sep 18, 19 4:08 am

Originally Posted by Pota (Post 31535653)
The ITC Kohenur is in HITEC city and I've heard it's a great property.

the itc kohenur is actually just outside hitec city but its close enough....& like you said, its a great property....

Originally Posted by canadiantransplant (Post 31535767)
This is great intel - thanks! It seems like the Westin is in need of a refresh so glad there is a Luxury Collection option. I do find it interesting that all hotels in Hyderabad are considered a Cat 2 or 3.

the itc kohenur would be a great choice if you need to be in this area....

all hotels in hyderabad are cat 2 or 3 because of the prevailing market rates for hotel rooms in this city....the service for both itc hotels in hyderabad is extremely good....comparable to what you would find in a luxury cat 7 or 8 property around the world....

canadiantransplant Sep 20, 19 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Keyser (Post 31537139)
the itc kohenur is actually just outside hitec city but its close enough....& like you said, its a great property....

the itc kohenur would be a great choice if you need to be in this area....

all hotels in hyderabad are cat 2 or 3 because of the prevailing market rates for hotel rooms in this city....the service for both itc hotels in hyderabad is extremely good....comparable to what you would find in a luxury cat 7 or 8 property around the world....

Good to know - thanks!