Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

The Ritz-Carlton, Perth [Master Thread]

Old Aug 21, 19, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Ritz-Carlton Perth to open on 15 November 2019

Marriott just opened up reservations as of Aug 20, 2019. Accepting reservations from Nov 15, 2019.

Never been to Western Australia but looks like overall cost of living is cheaper. Debating if should pull trigger on the brand new Ritz or more mature Westin...
Old Oct 4, 19, 1:38 am

Looks interesting! Rates for Nov-Dec look much higher than for the Westin, hard to justify.

Anyone know if they're running any special launch offers or opening offers?
Old Oct 16, 19, 5:54 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy gold. hold AA, UA, BA, AMEX, Citi
For those who are interested, room photos have been added online. They are VERY different from the stock photo renderings that were up as a placeholder. Will be staying there in April.
Old Nov 13, 19, 11:25 pm

Programs: QF Platinum
Is anyone staying here for the opening? I've booked in from 17 Nov, will be interesting to see how 'complete' the hotel is...
Old Dec 22, 19, 1:52 am

Programs: SK Gold
Originally Posted by Dismounted View Post
Is anyone staying here for the opening? I've booked in from 17 Nov, will be interesting to see how 'complete' the hotel is...
Any feedback on your stay? I am trying to decide between this hotel and the Intercontinental for an upcoming stay. Can anyone chime in? Any thoughts much appreciated.
Old Feb 11, 20, 12:06 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Was scheduled to stay here 4 nights last week, but due to the hotel not allowing me to use my club upgrade certificates from the RC Visa, I booked another property. I did end up having dinner and drinks at the RC though, and was very impressed. The cocktail and wine selection and knowledge is top notch and the managers of those programs were great to chat with (and gave a TON of recommendations for the remainder of my trip through Australia). If I do get back to Perth, this will be my choice to stay as the hotel itself looks pretty amazing.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: