Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Associates' Pleasure rate information for immediate family of associate

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Associates' Pleasure rate information for immediate family of associate

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2019, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Does anyone know if two immediate family members can book rooms at the same time without the associate on the reservation? Its my understanding that only the associate can book two rooms at a time but can two seperate family members book one room ay the same hotel on the same days?

Last edited by hhoope01; Aug 21, 2019 at 6:22 am Reason: Removed non-public rate code reference in title
Old Aug 21, 2019, 7:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Welcome to FT, MeToooo!

Your best bet is to ask the associate. They should have all the information on the company intranet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.