FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Update (Starwood/Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Retires) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1982827-marriott-bonvoy-lurker-update-starwood-marriott-bonvoy-lurker-retires.html)

Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Aug 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Update (Starwood/Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Retires)

After 22 years with the company, William, our beloved Marriott Bonvoy Lurker, has retired to embark on a new chapter. We will miss working with William and would like to thank him for his commitment and dedication over his career. Our team is eager to continue William’s work on FlyerTalk and looks forward to helping many more members. Please join us in wishing William well.

myperks Aug 13, 2019 12:48 pm

Thanks William!!! You have helped me tremendously with both SPG and Marriott situations throughout the years. Best of luck in your future endeavors and R&R.

Beltway2A Aug 13, 2019 12:51 pm

William was a phenomenal Starwood (and later Marriott Bonvoy) Lurker. He will be missed, though I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

SanDiego1K Aug 13, 2019 12:59 pm

William set the standard, on and off FlyerTalk, for all company lurkers. William, you have earned your retirement but we will miss you deeply on FlyerTalk.

margarita girl Aug 13, 2019 1:00 pm

William, we will miss you terribly. Best wishes in your retirement or new career. Hope you drop into FT every now and then. :)

ckendall Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm

William many thanks for your service and best wishes at whatever you choose to do next.

Antarius Aug 13, 2019 1:13 pm

:(

best wishes forward.

jpdx Aug 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Thank you for everything you’ve done for FT! You really set the bar for company participation. Best wishes for the next chapter, and we hope that you’ll stick with FT as a regular member!

xychromosome Aug 13, 2019 1:26 pm

sorry to see you go, all the best and bonvoy-age (sorry couldn't resist)

CPRich Aug 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William - best of luck in whatever awaits you in the next chapter.

dimon84 Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Thank you for all your help over the years!

JoeWoodstock Aug 13, 2019 2:14 pm

William, many thanks for your help and contributions over the years. Please let me know if I can buy you a beverage of your choice in Austin!

--woodstock

Tanic Aug 13, 2019 2:23 pm

FT just won't be the same. Good luck William!

cruisr Aug 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Thanks. I met you at a CO Do in in IAH a number of years ago. You are great online and in person. You will be missed

bgriff Aug 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Thanks for all of your help over the years William, you will be missed on here. Best of luck in all future endeavors.