Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Update (Starwood/Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Retires)

Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Update (Starwood/Marriott Bonvoy Lurker Retires)

Old Nov 5, 2019, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
If you need a wide footprint (and esp. if you can get one of the CCs), Hilton is a good option...if you can deal with more limited footprint and go for quality over quantity, Hyatt IMO is the best option (but mostly no shortcuts a la Hilton to status)
bsdstone and EuropeanPete like this.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Originally Posted by Bravada04
hmm. Maybe it is time to take a serious look at Hilton? Service and the most simple aspect of loyalty recognition 101 has totally disappeared here at MAR.
The reason I've kept Hilton as a tertiary program is that they don't have the high end resorts like Marriott and Hyatt...I typically stay at Courtyard and Hyatt Place type properties when on the road for work...accumulate a lot of points and redeem at high end places/resorts with the family. Hilton doesn't compare to Hyatt and Marriott in those categories IMHO.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.