Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Replacement for the purple SPG AmEx arrived .... ugly!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2019, 11:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: *wood Marriott P-life, *alliance UA MM, AA MM

the ADD design alone may prompt me to replace this card —purple one was simple

sounds as if there may be better card offers afoot that I should be considering after the devaluation: any suggestions/preferences. Are the cash back cards the new way to go?
Old Aug 10, 2019, 11:32 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by cyberjet
the ADD design alone may prompt me to replace this card —purple one was simple

sounds as if there may be better card offers afoot that I should be considering after the devaluation: any suggestions/preferences. Are the cash back cards the new way to go?
The limited-edition design on the Marriott Bonvoy Amex that was formerly the SPG Amex is by artist Tony “Rubin” Sjöman. Read all about it...

https://thepointsguy.com/news/tpg-in...y-amex-design/

This thread will probably be merged with one of the other threads at discusses Marriott Bonvoy credit cards and other credits cards.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 11:38 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by Horace
The limited-edition design on the Marriott Bonvoy Amex that was formerly the SPG Amex is by artist Tony “Rubin” Sjöman. Read all about it...

https://thepointsguy.com/news/tpg-in...y-amex-design/

This thread will probably be merged with one of the other threads at discusses Marriott Bonvoy credit cards and other credits cards.
That guy looks and talks uncannily like AwakenWithJP from YouTube.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.