Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for a 7 night, Category 5 beachfront stay around the last week of Dec?

Suggestions for a 7 night, Category 5 beachfront stay around the last week of Dec?

Old Jul 26, 19, 7:15 am
Original Poster

I have a (new) category 5, 7 night certificate that I would like to use for a beachfront stay in the caribbean or other area accessible from the east coast. Any suggestions on hotels that can meet the criteria that folks like? Any 7 day period STARTING around 12/20 to 12/26??? Bonus points for properties with 2 queen beds.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Old Jul 26, 19, 7:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Most of the Costa Rica Marriott resorts are still 5's, IIRC. I have yet to go but the reviews of several of these properties are quite good.
honzeek_cz likes this.
Old Jul 26, 19, 12:32 pm

Programs: United 1P
Renaissance Aruba is nice too.
Old Jul 26, 19, 2:07 pm

Springhill Suites New Smyrna Beach, FL. Cat 5. Property is just a little over a year old, does have 2-queen rooms, although with the way they built the hotel, very few rooms have good views. BUT, it is right on the Atlantic Ocean and Flagler Street. Plenty of shops & restaurants within walking distance.

Search this Thread