Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

AC Hotel Barcelona Forum OR Renaissance Barcenola Fira Hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Hotel Barcelona Forum OR Renaissance Barcenola Fira Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2019, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
They should take SNAs as I believe I've seen suites listed at this property recently for use with them. However, if they are sold out then I don't think they'll appear as a choice.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 7:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Tedgrrrr
Nice - I'm not a big Europe fan (if not for the Wife I would travel exclusively to Asia) - but Lisbon is amazing and so incredibly cheap.

Enjoy Barcelona!!
Spent 3 days in Portugal as part of a free TAP stopover...and now want to plan a whole trip just to Portugal. Definitely need a couple more days in Lisbon, plus a few in Porto. Super cool country with tons to do...it was just one of those places I'd always overlooked because I'd never really had a reason to fly there. TAP seems to be expanding their long-haul route map quite a bit these days, and is probably making a lot of new Portugal fans with their free stopovers.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rylan
They should take SNAs as I believe I've seen suites listed at this property recently for use with them. However, if they are sold out then I don't think they'll appear as a choice.
You are right, i guess they are sold out as the SNAs just came up with only 3 options.

Junior Suite, 1King = 323sqft... (There has to be some kind of rules for suites because 323 sqft should be a standard room)
Junior Suite, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s) also 323sqft
Premium Room 1King = 334 sqft

What is the difference between the Suites and the Premium Room... lol I feel like this might be a waste of 5 SNAs
Old Jul 26, 2019, 9:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I want to say that one of our room types was a Jr Suite - it had a little sitting area but was not huge.

But the rooms weren't tiny either. Room size wasn't an issue for us. I honestly wouldn't sweat it - hang on to your SNAs for another day.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The junior suites are at the corners of the floors and are pretty spacious. Premium room is just larger in general with a sitting area and larger bathroom counter.

I wouldn't use an SNA for either of those rooms there, since as a titanium you're likely to get upgraded to the premium room if they have some available.
itsaboutthejourney likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 12:30 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Spire, UA Silver, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Although that sounds right by my experience, I’ve always been upgraded to a premium if booking a king and the corner juniors if Booking twin but I’m booked there in a couple of weeks and noticed they’re now flogging what looks like genuine suites with some kind of balcony. Interesting!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.