Explore Program - Child of Associate

Old Jul 7, 19, 2:38 pm
Original Poster
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
Explore Program - Child of Associate

Can anyone confirm whether the “Child of Associate” extends to son/daughter in-law? My mother in-law always does a letter for my husband but wasn’t sure if I would be overstepping if I asked for an authorization form for myself.

kjvauto is offline  
Old Jul 8, 19, 6:29 am
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat., SWA A-List,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Posts: 1,387
Your mother-in-law should check with the HR Manager or GM for her property. I used to be eligible for this rate (until my relative retired) and it was a similar relationship to what you described. This was back in the days when they manually issued paper forms signed by the GM of the issuing property. Same common sense rule still applies today, when in doubt check with the GM or HR Manager at the associates property and ask for guidance. My two cents....

dgreen12 likes this.
Jon Maiman is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread