Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott requiring me to change my password

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott requiring me to change my password

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2019, 8:11 am

Requesting a password change is a frequent annoyance. It's more aimed at people who use "password" as their password on all sites than those of us who, while using the same password on several sites, use one that's not easily guessed and would take a real effort to discover.

When I get an e-mail that invites me to log in to my account on a web site for a special offer or info, I always check to see where it's about to send me. If it isn't where I expect, and I'm curious about the offer, I'll go directly to the web site, log in, and find what I'm looking for (or not) in relative safety.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.