Courtyard $10 Voucher

Old Jul 1, 19, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Courtyard $10 Voucher

Hi,

Never stayed at Courtyard and I know there is lots of chat about the breakfast benefits.......Just planning our August trip and while on vacation really enjoy the breakfast benefit for myself & wife.

I believe we get $20.00 a day for the two of us........What does that actually get you at "The Bistro's" for breakfast in the Courtyards?
Old Jul 1, 19, 4:51 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
It will pay for about 2/3 of a decent breakfast. My guess is the average person probably needs to spend $15 on a CY breakfast, if they're drinking anything more than tap water.
Old Jul 1, 19, 5:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.021MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CWC Au-197; CCC Elite*; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by JBord View Post
My guess is the average person probably needs to spend $15 on a CY breakfast, if they're drinking anything more than tap water.
Finally, good news for those of us who only drink tap water! It means we're not subsidizing the world's most popular drug addiction.
Twickenham and Flying for Fun like this.
Old Jul 2, 19, 7:49 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mahasamatman View Post
Finally, good news for those of us who only drink tap water! It means we're not subsidizing the world's most popular drug addiction.
Orange juice?

I drink tap water all day long, but typically will have a juice with my breakfast. I suppose you could consider fructose a "drug", along with sugar in general. Regardless, I still stand by my comment that if you purchase any type of beverage with a regular size breakfast, you're bill will be closer to $15 at a CY.
Old Jul 2, 19, 7:52 am

Programs: DL PM 1 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT PM AMB, Hilton Diamond
The $10 is not just for breakfast it can be used for anything in the pantry or breakfast/dinner/drinks in the bistro.
Old Jul 2, 19, 7:54 am

Programs: AS MVPG75K, UA PP, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by estedman View Post
The $10 is not just for breakfast it can be used for anything in the pantry or breakfast/dinner/drinks in the bistro.
And only applied to one transaction.

James
Old Jul 2, 19, 10:29 am
ryw

Programs: WN A, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
In my experience I think on average, US courtyards price a hot breakfast meal (like an egg sandwich and coffee/juice) at around $12-16, but there’s generally a cold or continental option (like coffee + cereal, yogurt, or a bagel) for about $10.

Old Jul 2, 19, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by estedman View Post
Some properties do not permit this credit to be applied towards alcohol either at the bar or from the pantry.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: