Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2019 Q3 Global promo : Endless Earning, 2 Jul - 16 Sep

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Endless Earning: Earn with no points limits
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more. All at 7,000+ participating hotels worldwide
Register by September 2, 2019.
Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between July 2 and September 16, 2019.
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays* of two nights or more. No earning limits.

Registration link
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=EE19
Print Wikipost

2019 Q3 Global promo : Endless Earning, 2 Jul - 16 Sep

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by Eskimoboy
Can't register it, couldn't register for it last period. Not a great promo so not motivated to book some stays or get it sorted but it's a bit frustrating that I keep not being able to sign up!
me too. It annoys me to see a dozen blogger posts touting a promo where the link doesn’t work.

Compare to Hyatt - one click registration and I’m done- always.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 3:02 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
This morning I can see this promo on App as well.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Just occurred to me that I believe since I joined Marriott a couple of years back this is the first promo that didn't start on one's second stay!
Old Jun 23, 2019, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
what a lame promotion. Got a couple of 5-night stays in 3Q ... so I will earn like 5% extra points ... wonderful.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by Dav77
This morning I can see this promo on App as well.
Correct. It's there.

I'm trying to work out where the 12,000 bonus points I will accrue from my eight stays during the qualifying period will take me. Not even enough for a night in a Category Two until off-peak pricing comes in.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
It's advertised on both the app and desktop for me but I'm not able to register on either.

Annoying though my first 2+ night stay of the promo isn't until July 8.

Don't care that much as long as my targeted DEQN offer is honored through end of August -- that's the promo I care about to get me back to Titanium (at 50 nights now).

The 1500 is hardly worth the effort
Old Jun 27, 2019, 7:15 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Melia Platinum, SIXT Platinum, Accor Silver, Lufthansa FTL
This is a different story for me. I have quite a few two-night stays coming up, so this is fine for me even though the spring promo worked even better.
This is also the first Bonvoy promo where I could enroll myself and didn't need to ask my ambassador to do it for me.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 10:12 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Update: After a few days of trying and being unable to register online, I called Bonvoy customer support to register. The rep confirmed my membership number and, after a pause that seemed way too short to actually do anything, said "Okay, you're set!" My account online didn't show me as enrolled for the promo for the next few days, furthering my doubts, but it shows now. Overall not a confidence inspiring operation at Bonvoy.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
I seem to have received some random promotion. I can get 9,000 points for three paid stays by the end of September. 1,500 for the first stay, 3,000 for the second stay and 4,500 for the third stay. No endless earning for me.

PS: it says "exclusively for you". When I try to register it fails miserably and tells me to call customer service.

-RM
Old Jun 28, 2019, 7:13 am

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Ambasador Elite
How can they call this “endless earning?” The promo period covers 76 days, which equates to a maximum of 38 2-night stays, which caps earnings at 57,000 points (assuming one room).
Old Jun 28, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by acrophobia
How can they call this “endless earning?” The promo period covers 76 days, which equates to a maximum of 38 2-night stays, which caps earnings at 57,000 points (assuming one room).
What's wrong with you? That's a February Targeted Promotion.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...ry-2019-a.html
Old Jun 28, 2019, 12:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
I needed to call in to register. The automated customer service voice told me I wasn't eligible for any promotions, but by pressing "zero" I was able to finally chat with a real person (who also initially told me that I wasn't eligible.)

It took a few minutes for her to realize that this was in fact a "global promotion" from Marriott after which she told me I was registered and that it might take a day or two or three to show up in my online account.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by acrophobia
and there's the fine print
Old Jul 2, 2019, 12:42 am

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
I'm discouraged to see another promo that requires multi-night stays. How about the loyalists that do 5 dofferent hotels in 5 nights and make sure they're all Marriott properties?
Old Jul 2, 2019, 1:10 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by ikwia
I'm discouraged to see another promo that requires multi-night stays. How about the loyalists that do 5 dofferent hotels in 5 nights and make sure they're all Marriott properties?
On the bright side, you are already getting 5 x 1000 (or 500) welcome points at each property so you're maximising that aspect of the T&Cs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.