Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2019 Q3 Global promo : Endless Earning, 2 Jul - 16 Sep

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Endless Earning: Earn with no points limits
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more. All at 7,000+ participating hotels worldwide
Register by September 2, 2019.
Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between July 2 and September 16, 2019.
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays* of two nights or more. No earning limits.

Registration link
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=EE19
Print Wikipost

2019 Q3 Global promo : Endless Earning, 2 Jul - 16 Sep

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2019, 2:53 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
This promotion is a big yawn compared with the last one, which was also a bit of a yawn. Maybe there will be some sort of summer match game component. Who knows at this point?
Old Jun 19, 2019, 3:36 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I guess we can stop our Endless Yearning for a decent promotion because there isn’t going to be one. Endless Yawning fits better.
Boraxo and RafKa like this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 4:39 am

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by Kacee
By my calculation, 17.5 Marriott (Plat earn) is worth more than 30 Hilton (current earn for Diamonds with 2x promo), so earn tilts in Marriott's favor regardless. This is based on .8 cpp for Marriott, .4 cpp for Hilton.
- what if you use Titanium earnings vs. Diamond, Note that HHonors also has milestone promos. Either way the current Bonvoy promo sucks as much as their customer service.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 5:32 am

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Originally Posted by yorkboy24
I guess we can stop our Endless Yearning for a decent promotion because there isn’t going to be one. Endless Yawning fits better.
Based on this thread, Endless Moaning would be a better name for the promo
Old Jun 19, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Considering the welcome bonus 500-1000 points x 1 night stay, it’s quite useless to change 2 x 1 night stays > 1 x 2 nights stay.

It would be just 500-1000 net bonus points earning x stay on this promo.

I need at all to stay at Marriotts to achieve titanium or Ambassador for next year, so ...i’ll take what the monastery offers ...
Old Jun 19, 2019, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Just out of interest, whose affiliate link is benefitting from the URL posted in the wiki?
Old Jun 19, 2019, 7:29 am

Programs: BA Blue, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold
Can't register it, couldn't register for it last period. Not a great promo so not motivated to book some stays or get it sorted but it's a bit frustrating that I keep not being able to sign up!
Old Jun 19, 2019, 7:50 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by Raffles
Just out of interest, whose affiliate link is benefitting from the URL posted in the wiki?
No-ones, now.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 10:17 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by controller1
I love that the promotion title is Endless Earning and the promo states there is no cap on earnings. There actually is since one is only awarded an extra 1,500 points for a two-night or longer stay. If one stays every night during the promotion period and every stay is a two-night stay, the maximum earning is 57,000 points. Not exactly "no cap" or "Endless".
Originally Posted by Kacee
Not to mention that Endless Earning ends on September 16, 2019
Since a stay is defined as
"*A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”)"

Does that mean that if you book two rooms for 2-nights each, you get 2 x 1,500 points? That could give you the key to unlock their use of the word "Endless"
Old Jun 19, 2019, 11:59 am

The promo is pathetic but I guess it doesn't matter since I can't register anyway. It's not on my app or on the website and even signing in and then clicking the link above gives me an error that I'm not eligible. I generally try not to complain about these sorts of things but having never - ever - been targeted for a single targeted promo or gift is really becoming a bummer. LTG and current Titanium (two more years to LTP). I've already shifted some stays to Hyatt in Asia this fall and for the first time in years, booked a business stay at a Hilton for next month.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 12:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by TimesTwo
The promo is pathetic but I guess it doesn't matter since I can't register anyway. It's not on my app or on the website and even signing in and then clicking the link above gives me an error that I'm not eligible. I generally try not to complain about these sorts of things but having never - ever - been targeted for a single targeted promo or gift is really becoming a bummer. LTG and current Titanium (two more years to LTP). I've already shifted some stays to Hyatt in Asia this fall and for the first time in years, booked a business stay at a Hilton for next month.
This isn't a targeted promo. Call CS and ask them to register you.
Boraxo likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by margarita girl
This isn't a targeted promo. Call CS and ask them to register you.
Yeah, I know it isn't targeted. I just meant not being able to register feels very fitting.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 4:28 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
The promotion appears on the main page at marriott.com, both before and after I log in, but when I click the link to register I'm taken to an error page.

We're sorry, but there was an error in directing you to this promotion.

The reason for this error could be:
  • You're trying to access a miles promotion and are a points-earner, or vice versa
  • You are not eligible for this promotion
  • This promotion has expired
Is this promo targeted? (And if so, why is it shown to me?) Is there any reason why I shouldn't be eligible for it?
Old Jun 21, 2019, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by darthbimmer
The promotion appears on the main page at marriott.com, both before and after I log in, but when I click the link to register I'm taken to an error page.

Is this promo targeted? (And if so, why is it shown to me?) Is there any reason why I shouldn't be eligible for it?
I guess you didn't see the post above yours.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Goose egg for me both through the web and the app. First time a promo hasn't automatically appeared for me. I guess I'll call and ask to get enrolled.

-RM
margarita girl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.