Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2019 Q3 Global promo : Endless Earning, 2 Jul - 16 Sep

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Endless Earning: Earn with no points limits
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more. All at 7,000+ participating hotels worldwide
Register by September 2, 2019.
Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between July 2 and September 16, 2019.
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays* of two nights or more. No earning limits.

Registration link
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=EE19
Print Wikipost

2019 Q3 Global promo : Endless Earning, 2 Jul - 16 Sep

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:02 am

Programs: AA (Lifetime Gold, 1MM),UA(Premier Silver), Hilton(Diamond), Marriott (LTT), Hertz (PC)
I'm able to find and register this promo in the app. However Im leaning toward Hilton for the summer. I found in general I am always treated better by Hilton's international properties when I book two rooms while most Marriott properties tend to offer minimal benefits as much as they could. Both chains are not offering the best promos but Hilton is slightly better here.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:18 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Does a July 1-3 stay count?
Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by itisme
Got it too (only on the website, not the app). Pretty pathetic promo tho tbh.. Nothing that makes anyone book more/stay more surely.
Thanks - was on the website but not the app
Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by uscgto
17.5 is titanium ear for Marriott
Right, sorry. I hate that name and avoid using it.

Originally Posted by uscgto
I am more at 0.6 cpp for hilton and 0.8 cpp for marriott
We can agree to disagree on the Hilton valuation. Their stealth deval last week didn't help.

Overall, my basic point is that purely on an earn basis, I don't see much reason to prefer Hilton over Marriott (assuming you hold top tier in each program).
Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
This is a very disappointing promo.... Guess Hilton it is...
They do have a double points promo now...makes you think
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:56 pm

Location: 42.1% in PDX , 49.9% in PVG & 8% in the air somewhere
Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, UA 1K, AS MVP GLD 75K, DL Pt
Agree with many pretty weak promo compared to the last one.

Find it funny the post of people who say I'm moving to brand xyz. I did the calculation a while ago when they moved to Bonvoy and devalued from SPG, but in the end have to stay with Starriott and Bonvoy. Of course earning and the points valuation, the CC spends, the redemption valuation all matter, but most important is the footprint of the hotel chain. Where I stay currently see Marriott 17 options, Hilton 9 options, Hyatt 6 options on the corporate rate. When I redeem I often find the same distribution of choices, thus in the end doesn't matter how great brand xyz earning is or great the redemption, gotta be able to use it!

You'd think for me 400K+ points and coming on 100 nights this year they'd indulge me in a paltry few more, LOL but not on my app nor log in and click register see the following
  • You are not eligible for this promotion

Last edited by chipmaster; Jun 18, 2019 at 1:04 pm
Old Jun 18, 2019, 1:07 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by KosherKimchee
Does a July 1-3 stay count?
As long as a registered member’s stay is eligible and meets the two-night minimum within the promotion period, that stay will count toward promotion credit, even if the stay “straddles” the earning period.

Last edited by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker; Jul 12, 2019 at 9:47 am Reason: added new-found clarification
Old Jun 18, 2019, 1:58 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Endless Earning - Really?

I love that the promotion title is Endless Earning and the promo states there is no cap on earnings. There actually is since one is only awarded an extra 1,500 points for a two-night or longer stay. If one stays every night during the promotion period and every stay is a two-night stay, the maximum earning is 57,000 points. Not exactly "no cap" or "Endless".
Old Jun 18, 2019, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by controller1
I love that the promotion title is Endless Earning and the promo states there is no cap on earnings. There actually is since one is only awarded an extra 1,500 points for a two-night or longer stay. If one stays every night during the promotion period and every stay is a two-night stay, the maximum earning is 57,000 points. Not exactly "no cap" or "Endless".
Shush. You weren't supposed to notice that...

David
Old Jun 18, 2019, 3:37 pm

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Not to mention that Endless Earning ends on September 16, 2019
Old Jun 18, 2019, 6:28 pm

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Not exactly "no cap" or "Endless".
Oh, no! A marketing drone actually exaggerating the truth? What is this world coming to?
Twickenham and controller1 like this.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 6:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Well, I will have eight stays of 2-3 nights in the qualifying period across Asian properties paying around US$120-150 a night so while it's not as good as double points it's not terrible either. At least I don't have any five-night stays in the Maldives to get upset about...
Old Jun 18, 2019, 7:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Yeah this is a joke. It barely even makes up for all the welcome points and green choice points that hotels invariably fail to post. I agree with the poster above that noted that basic members staying at cheap hotels win the most on this. My average hotel is $300+ a night rate (mostly split my time between Bay Area and NYC) so this is like peanuts. If you include credit card points, this basically raises point earnings by 5%.
Boraxo likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 7:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
The positioning of no cap bothers me, perhaps more than it should. It just seems like a lie and part of a corporate culture I don't respect. I understand the ad business but this is disingenuous.

I've never been driven by promotions. But this one drove me the opposite because of the wording in part - I've booked Hyatts in Doha, Addis Ababa for the coming week. Might be out of earning window anyway but it is just the point that I feel turned off. I'm Week after I'm in Bangkok and will probably do Hyatt again
Old Jun 19, 2019, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i guess something is better than nothing but this is a very weak promo....
Boraxo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.