Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2019 Q3 Global promo : Endless Earning, 2 Jul - 16 Sep

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Endless Earning: Earn with no points limits
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more. All at 7,000+ participating hotels worldwide
Register by September 2, 2019.
Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between July 2 and September 16, 2019.
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays* of two nights or more. No earning limits.

Registration link
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=EE19
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2019, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

I just noticed on my and my wife's promotion page that the summer promotion looks to have launched:

Endless Earning: Earn with no points limits
Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more. All at 7,000+ participating hotels worldwide.
And for the details:

Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more. All at 7,000+ participating hotels worldwide.

• Register by September 2, 2019.
  • Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between July 2 and September 16, 2019.
  • Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays* of two nights or more. No earning limits.
  • Book now to start earning at 7000+ participating hotels. When you're ready, redeem points for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences and so much more.
Discover more: Explore extraordinary brands worldwide.

And notice the part in here stating that the member receiving this offer has been targeted. (My bolding)

*A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”).

Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy™ account is required. Marriott Bonvoy members who register for this promotion by September 2, 2019, will earn 1,500 bonus points per stay on stays of two or more nights, starting with their first stay, during the promotion earning period. The promotion earning period is for stays between July 2, 2019, and September 16, 2019, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties. A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”). Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion. The member receiving this offer has been targeted and the offer is not transferable. ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points. Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay. A member who elects to earn miles is not eligible for this promotion. For a list of current participating brands, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. All Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information. Visit marriottbonvoy.com/endlessearning or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468) for complete details.
This one is not any good for me, since I mostly have point stays on the family vacation and a few one night stays. This one is at least counting on the first stay, unlike most Marriott promotions it seems.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 8:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Thanks for the note. I found it in my account, too.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 8:55 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
I just got this one too. It shows 1 stay already as I have a 2 night reservation within the promo period.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 9:32 pm

Ambassador and didn’t get promo. That said it looks like a pretty big decline vs the double points one
C17PSGR and Flying for Fun like this.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by joeags

And notice the part in here stating that the member receiving this offer has been targeted. (My bolding)
This seems to be this year’s general summer promo. That targeted verbiage was also on the T&Cs for the Double Take promo. For a general promo, it’s pretty lame.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 9:37 pm

Programs: HGP Globalist, SPG P100, Hilton Dia
Originally Posted by Dn10
Ambassador and didn’t get promo. That said it looks like a pretty big decline vs the double points one
Ambassador and got this promotion. Did you login to the website to double check?

1500 points is worth peanuts though...
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 9:49 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Got it too (only on the website, not the app). Pretty pathetic promo tho tbh.. Nothing that makes anyone book more/stay more surely.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Just so they can say they have a promo.

Don't think I'll be netting 185k bonus points on this one
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:29 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Better than nothing I guess... wish it was back to straight double points since I have some expensive stays coming up. Guess they don't feel the need to do a good promo since it's summer vacation time.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Too bad. I have 50+ nights of travel coming up in July and August with most stays being 5+ nights. Won't earn much on this. Hoping Hyatt has a good one like the one they had earlier in year
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:15 pm

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
I have got the promo and it has confirmed for me that I will mainly be burning points and spending elsewhere this summer! My stays are generally either single nights on the way to places or 7-10 days in Cat6-8 hotels so pretty useless to me.

Not sure what I will do with it yet but just status matched to IHG Spire Elite might be time to give that a try, need 10 nights in 90 days to keep it, not exactly a challange!
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:35 am
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Dn10

I thought the same but then followed the tip to check the web instead of the App. It was there.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:40 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Registration link in the wiki.

After you register, it appears online in your 'Promotion Central'.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 2:18 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
This is a very disappointing promo.... Guess Hilton it is...
Old Jun 18, 2019, 2:22 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Emirates Silver, Virgin Silver, Marriott Titanium
I won't be making too many points as its my quiet time for hotel stays, just the odd single night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.