Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Family Beach Vacation w/ Suite Nights & Great Concierge Lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2019, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott

I’m a Marriott Platinum member seeking to plan a family beach/resort style vacation using all 5 suite nights, somewhere in the either the US, Mexico, Puerto Rico/Bahamas/Caribbean area. I know that’s a large geographic area, but the exact location is really up for grabs. What we’re really looking for is a great Marriott brand property (ocean side, pool, etc) to just bum out at for 5 nights and take maximum advantage of concierge lounge access and application of suite nights! I’m struggling a bit to narrow down the options, so seeking any recommendations for locations you might recommend for this type of trip.

Also, if there is a better/advanced way of search out these options via the website, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions, they are much appreciated!!!

--Ryan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.