Marriott Golf Rewards

Old Jun 3, 19, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Marriott Golf Rewards

Hi,

This is is my first post. Sorry if this has been asked or if there is a different thread regarding this. Does anyone know anything about the Marriott Golf Rewards program? This seems to be a separate “program” where you can earn Marriott points on golf even when not staying at the hotel. When ever I call to ask about this I’m told about the Marriott Bonvoy program or I can only earn points on a co-branded credit card. Does anyone have any more info on this as the website is unclear.

Thank you!
Old Jun 3, 19, 2:29 pm

Programs: DL Silver,UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, IHG Gold,HH Gold,MR LT PLAT PREMIER
Originally Posted by Lax380 View Post
Hi,

This is is my first post. Sorry if this has been asked or if there is a different thread regarding this. Does anyone know anything about the Marriott Golf Rewards program? This seems to be a separate “program” where you can earn Marriott points on golf even when not staying at the hotel. When ever I call to ask about this I’m told about the Marriott Bonvoy program or I can only earn points on a co-branded credit card. Does anyone have any more info on this as the website is unclear.

Thank you!
I have used this program,but be prepared to chase the points later.

Provide your MR number when booking golf and again when you check in to the clubhouse.
Keep your paper receipts. I have never had the points post automatically, but they do eventually post after contacting Marriott for the missing points