Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy ‘Thank you for your loyalty’ Gift Card Received via e-Mail

Old May 29, 2019, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, MR Titanium, MR LTP, AA PlatPro, DL PM, UA Silver

Just got this e-mail from Marriott.... Titanium Elite w/ LT Gold...

Hello XXXX,

On behalf of the Marriott Bonvoy™ team, I’d like to take a moment to thank you for being a Marriott Bonvoy Elite member. Your loyalty means the world to us.

We are delighted to give you a small gift. Below is a $50 USD Marriott® GiftCard that may be used at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels and at participating hotel outlets for retail, spa, golf, and food and beverage.

Amount: $50

Card: #XXXXXXXXX
PIN: XXXX

Print this page for your records and present this email at the hotel to redeem the Marriott® GiftCard.We are truly grateful that you choose to travel with us. It’s our privilege to host you.Wishing you good travel,
David
FlueckSenior Vice President, Global Loyalty
Marriott BonvoyFor technical issues with this gift card, call 1-800-442-6132.
Reference: $50 gift card.

T&Cs:
Marriott GiftCard Terms and Conditions

Marriott GiftCards may be used at participating Marriott Hotels at these brands and at participating hotel outlets; retail, spa, golf and food and beverage:

AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels and Resorts®, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Moxy Hotels ,Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton, The Ritz-Carlton Reserve® hotels, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio™, W®, Westin®
Marriott GiftCards may also be used at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels.
The following Marriott Hotel Brands DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards:
Bvlgari, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton® Partner hotels
Marriott GiftCards and Marriott Shop Retail Gift Cards may be redeemed on participating retail sites toward the purchase of Marriott retail branded merchandise:
Marriott Hotels, shopmarriott.com; Courtyard Hotels, shopcourtyard.com; JW Hotels, curatedbyjw.com; Gaylord Hotels, gaylordhotelsstore.com; Renaissance Hotels, collectrenaissance.com; Fairfield Inn & Suites, shopfairfieldinn.com
Card carries no value until activated. Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card or debit card, and is the property of and issued by MI Fulfillment Services, LLC.
Card does not expire.
Card is not redeemable for cash in any amount except when otherwise required by applicable law.
Card becomes inactive upon use of all card value.
Card may not be used for deposit, advance purchase or to secure or confirm a reservation.
Each transaction will be debited against card balance, if transaction exceeds balance, user must pay the difference.
Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced only if previously registered here. Value of replaced card will equal balance on card at the time it was reported lost, stolen or damaged.
To check card balance, visit this page.
For Customer Service call +1 800.442.6132 or email [email protected].
Xeno, Keyser, txpenny and 4 others like this.

Last edited by LedgeT; May 29, 2019 at 8:12 am
Old May 29, 2019, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Me 2. Won't sneeze at 50 bucks. Thanks Marriott.

The following Marriott Hotel Brands DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards:
Bvlgari, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton® Partner hotels

Card DOES NOT EXPIRE!!!
Old May 29, 2019, 8:08 am

What did they do wrong?????
Old May 29, 2019, 8:09 am

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
50 USD Marriott Gift Card

Hi. So, I just received an email saying,
Hello AlwaysFlyStar,

On behalf of the Marriott Bonvoy™ team, I’d like to take a moment to thank you for being a Marriott Bonvoy Elite member. Your loyalty means the world to us.

We are delighted to give you a small gift. Below is a $50 USD Marriott®GiftCard that may be used at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels and at participating hotel outlets for retail, spa, golf, and food and beverage.
Just curious if everybody is getting these or if they are giving them randomly or if there is any reason I got one. It certainly seems authentic and doesn't ask me to click any link or anything. But seems quite generous to give all elite members 50 USD credit, so just kind of curious what it is and who else is getting it.
Old May 29, 2019, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by golfer727272
What did they do wrong?????
Nuthin
Old May 29, 2019, 8:11 am

I got the same email
Old May 29, 2019, 8:13 am

Programs: Some
Yep, me too. More of the surprise and delight would be nice.
KRSW likes this.
Old May 29, 2019, 8:15 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I got one too. Lifetime Titanium Elite but no complaints submitted for a long time. Stays lately have been in Rochester and Portland < $200 night so I’m not high rolling. My friend who is going to London with me agreed to stay at the RI Kensington despite finding other hotels much cheaper elsewhere (I'm on points), so I'm going to gift it to her. She made that decision yesterday and just makes life easier for all of us.

Last edited by bergamini; May 29, 2019 at 9:13 am
Old May 29, 2019, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by AlwaysFlyStar
Hi. So, I just received an email saying,

Just curious if everybody is getting these or if they are giving them randomly or if there is any reason I got one. It certainly seems authentic and doesn't ask me to click any link or anything. But seems quite generous to give all elite members 50 USD credit, so just kind of curious what it is and who else is getting it.
I also just got it
Old May 29, 2019, 8:31 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Got it as well
Old May 29, 2019, 8:33 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold, United Silver, BA Bronze
Also received. Nice gesture. Titanium elite, lifetime platinum.
Old May 29, 2019, 8:35 am

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Same here. Does anyone know if these can be applied towards room rate or is it just for "retail, spa, golf, and food and beverage".
Old May 29, 2019, 8:40 am
BCH

Got the same. Titanium Elite, Lifetime Platinum.
Old May 29, 2019, 8:43 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Just got this as well. Comes at a good time because my younger siblings and I are travelling to England next month, and I'm sure I will be hit up for the third person at breakfast. Thanks, Arne.
Old May 29, 2019, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got the same email.

Do we need to have a stay to use it, or we can walk in a hotel have something at the cafe then pay with this?

Plus is this usable worldwide? Will be at Gritti Palace this Sept, I guess the $50 can be used for a couple drinks on the Terrace? (that is, if they know how to process it!)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.