Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien in SE Asia: Titanium Benefits up to 2 persons?

Old May 19, 2019, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Staying at a Le Meridien in SE Asia next month. Does the Titanium breakfast benefits only extend up to 2 persons? Do you know what happens if there is a 3rd person?
Old May 19, 2019, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
Staying at a Le Meridien in SE Asia next month. Does the Titanium breakfast benefits only extend up to 2 persons? Do you know what happens if there is a 3rd person?
By policy is member plus 1. By property you should probably name it to get more feedback.
Old May 20, 2019, 7:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Read through the thread for the individual hotel.

Policy is member +1.
Old May 20, 2019, 3:39 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy LTP; IHG Plat
you should pay for 3rd person breakfast. this policy is applied anywhere in the world, not only in SE Asia.

however, some properties may go above and beyond especially when you already paid the 3rd person charge.
Old May 20, 2019, 6:15 pm

Programs: AC SE, Bonvoy LTT, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond
While it seems the OP probably meant a 3rd adult, it's worth noting that kids 12 and under now get free breakfast at large number of properties in SE Asia:

https://marriottbonvoyasia.com/kids
Old May 20, 2019, 7:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I hope OP has checked with the hotel that three people can legally occupy the hotel room that was booked. Hotels in Asia and Europe can be very strict about this due to fire codes and other regulations in their jurisdictions.
Old May 20, 2019, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I hope OP has checked with the hotel that three people can legally occupy the hotel room that was booked. Hotels in Asia and Europe can be very strict about this due to fire codes and other regulations in their jurisdictions.
Don't ask, don't tell?

Anyway, I decided to book 2 rooms, so that all 3 of us (adults) can enjoy elite benefits.
Old May 20, 2019, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
Don't ask, don't tell?

Anyway, I decided to book 2 rooms, so that all 3 of us (adults) can enjoy elite benefits.
only if at least two of you are platinum or above. By policy it’s member plus 1 in the same room. Not member plus multiple rooms.

again, property specific may give you some leeway.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.