Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Upgraded to Concierge Level room, but no Concierge Lounge access?

Upgraded to Concierge Level room, but no Concierge Lounge access?

Old May 14, 2021, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
"Hilton Executive Lounge" is the terminology of a competing chain.
Where another competing chain uses sub brand name plus club. While actually some of their sub brands don't do lounges.
​​​​​​
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 14, 2021, 9:53 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Reminds me of the time I was checking into a Hilton (Boston Logan Airport, IIRC) behind someone who was asked if they wanted to sign up for the Hilton Honors program. They declined, finished checking in, and then I got to the counter and was thanked profusely for being a Diamond VIP member with a breathless description of my amazing upgrade to the HHonors floor. I got my key, walked over to the elevator, ended up in the same car as the guy who checked in before me, and our rooms were both on the same floor.
Old May 15, 2021, 10:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
"Hilton Executive Lounge" is the terminology of a competing chain.
Here are the Hyatt terms:

Hyatt Regency: Regency Club

Grand Hyatt: Grand Club
Old May 15, 2021, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
No hotel use both terms officially... <snipped>

This hotel apparently is tossing the terms around to describe two different categories of rooms within the club level:

Hotel Rooms & Amenities | Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel (marriott.com)
Old May 15, 2021, 6:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Zacnlinc
This hotel apparently is tossing the terms around to describe two different categories of rooms within the club level:

Hotel Rooms & Amenities | Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel (marriott.com)
It's the same room, one's a king bed, one's a double. They're just being sloppy with their adjectives.
SPN Lifer and Zacnlinc like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.