FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   Element Melbourne Richmond - Australia [Master Thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1966753-element-melbourne-richmond-australia-master-thread.html)

SkiAdcock Apr 24, 2019 10:55 am

Element Melbourne Richmond - Australia [Master Thread]

Opening June '19. Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...urne-richmond/

"Situated off bustling Swan Street, our hotel is part of Botanicca Corporate Park. Shop the trendy boutiques and showrooms along Bridge Road, then recharge with great food, coffee, or wine at one of its many upscale restaurants, cafés, and bars. Maintain your balance. Our state-of-the-art fitness centre and healthy food options all help you be at your best. Bright and open multi-purpose public spaces are inspiring settings for work, play, socializing, and unwinding. Energize in a smarter space. Our open-flow guest rooms are designed to meet all your needs and come with the signature Heavenly Bed® as standard to rejuvenate you for work or play."

MSPeconomist Apr 24, 2019 10:59 am

No pool.

paolo64 Apr 24, 2019 11:30 am

Not badly located for a non CBD property. It’s very close to the #70 tram route and would be less than 15 minutes to Flinders street Station, ie the heart of the CBD.

Isochronous Jan 2, 2020 3:22 am

Has anyone stayed at this property and tried it out?

markis10 Jan 4, 2021 10:31 pm

Property is closing today until May 1

steveholt May 3, 2022 4:07 pm

Has anyone actually stayed at this hotel?

luvtotravel72 May 4, 2022 4:12 am

Great Hotel

This is a well maintained property, quiet rooms and friendly staff. Transport to city just outside your door. Breakfast as a Bonvoy elite offered and upgrade to a larger room was offered. Staff are very friendly and the GM is extremely approachable and makes sure Elites are treated very well. Excellent choice when in Melbourne at a very good price point. Highly recommend.

Isochronous Jul 20, 2022 7:46 am

Originally Posted by luvtotravel72 (Post 34219518)
This is a well maintained property, quiet rooms and friendly staff. Transport to city just outside your door. Breakfast as a Bonvoy elite offered and upgrade to a larger room was offered. Staff are very friendly and the GM is extremely approachable and makes sure Elites are treated very well. Excellent choice when in Melbourne at a very good price point. Highly recommend.

Can you tell us more about what the breakfast was like?

luvtotravel72 Jul 20, 2022 3:15 pm

breakfast

Hot and cold items were included in the breakfast. Bacon, eggs, chicken sausages etc, Pastries, yoghurts and juices. Breakfast is perfectly adequate, especially at the hotel's price point

Radiation Station Feb 7, 2024 1:04 am

Originally Posted by luvtotravel72 (Post 34219518)

This mirrors my experience as a Titanium Elite in January 2024, although I think I was just "upgraded" on view. There was a nice welcome note signed by the GM with a welcome gift of local chocolates and a bottle of Australian wine. Was a pleasant place to burn a FNC and the surrounding area is a lovely part of Melbourne. It is very convenient to get a tram from next to the hotel to the CBD and vice versa.

Unfortunately, my stay has not posted at all and I did not receive a copy of my folio by email (I checked out in the app). Does anyone have an email address for the hotel?

Xiaotung Feb 7, 2024 5:35 am

Originally Posted by Radiation Station (Post 35977444)
This mirrors my experience as a Titanium Elite in January 2024, although I think I was just "upgraded" on view. There was a nice welcome note signed by the GM with a welcome gift of local chocolates and a bottle of Australian wine. Was a pleasant place to burn a FNC and the surrounding area is a lovely part of Melbourne. It is very convenient to get a tram from next to the hotel to the CBD and vice versa.

Unfortunately, my stay has not posted at all and I did not receive a copy of my folio by email (I checked out in the app). Does anyone have an email address for the hotel?

Try [email protected].

Strangely my stay also never posted and I had to claim it by sending in my folio.