Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Residence Inn Frankfurt City Center - Germany [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 29, 2023, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: zebranz
email for hotel provided 28 Dec 2023 by M- [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2019, 10:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Cat 4. Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...t-city-center/

"Take a walk through the busy streets of Frankfurt – the hotel is just minutes from attractions including the Zeil, the old town with its Römer and the financial district.. Each spacious suite within our hotel includes a complimentary full breakfast buffet each morning, free high speed Wi-Fi, work desk and a generously appointed kitchenette. Our boardroom is available for small meetings, working lunches or entertaining small groups. Start your day with a workout in our fitness center or simply relax in our sauna. Whether you are staying with us for a long term stay, or quick business trip or an exciting family getaway, we look forward to welcoming you to our luxurious Residence Inn Frankfurt City Center."
Old Apr 24, 2019, 1:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
I was just checking some availability for a future stay in Frankfurt and I was extremely surprised about how expensive this hotel was. For the dates I was looking, it was more than the Westin, LeM and even the Roomers. I do not think people are going to be willing to pay that much but that might just be me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.