Wiki Posts
Search

Moxy Bandung is in Bangalore?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2019, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Moxy Bandung is in Bangalore?

Another Marriott IT blunder. I was login to my account and see this is nice picture but it shocked me as I did not have any plan to travel to BANGALORE

Bandung or Bangalore?

Well, don't tell me Marriott cannot tell that Moxy Bandung is in Bandung, Indonesia and not in Bangalore, India.

This is indeed minor issue, but it shows how messy the IT situation still in
zzap likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 5:40 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Maybe Marriott have perfected the hotel cloning technology.

With $30/night rate, that Moxy (or its clone) sure can become valuable additions for Bonvoy members doing mattress run around the world
Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:11 am

Programs: AA EXP MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Ti, UA Silver
If that photo is of Bangalore I've clearly missed out on a siazable chunk of the city in my many trips there
Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver (Thanks Marriott!), Marriott Lifetime Titanium & Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by PHLGovFlyer
If that photo is of Bangalore I've clearly missed out on a siazable chunk of the city in my many trips there
Well played.. I just got back from another Bangalore (oops, Bengaluru, for now) trip and didn’t recognize the scenery either.

Perhaps all the construction near MG road obscured the view.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by kaizen7
Maybe Marriott have perfected the hotel cloning technology.

With $30/night rate, that Moxy (or its clone) sure can become valuable additions for Bonvoy members doing mattress run around the world
It is actually qute a good property. Bandung is also great city for relax although it gets more crowded nowadays especially over the weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.