Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Ambassador Elite Gift - Received in the Mail

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ambassador Elite Gift - Received in the Mail

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2019, 1:56 pm
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: Starwood:Lifetime Platinum, Air Canada:Basic, Asiana:Lifetime Diamond Plus, ANA: Basic
I got mine in Vancouver Island in BC.

The Bonvoy card should have been in Titanium with engraved email and the Ambassador line's general phone number (both the 1-800 and the call direct). This way, the card is actually useful in the wallet /card carrying case.

Instead of two so-so quality pens, they should have partnered with Mont Blac or Parker or other very high quality pen makers to make some limited edition small batch hand made pens. Those with these Ambassador status can order one for like discounted/subsidized price. If my pen is $300 by Parker, i very likely use it to sign important documents, use it and treasure it like a precious pen would....

We need high quality items. The Zipper pouch is Staples Office quality. Should have partnered with Tumi or some high quality brand that yells travel.
Welshie Touring likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 7:00 pm

Programs: Air Canada SE100k, UA Platinum, Delta Gold, Marriott Ambassador
My Ambassador package turned up today in Ontario Canada!
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:50 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
I get mine 2 days ago in Switzerland.
Other European got it ?
Old Jun 7, 2019, 12:49 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Credit to Marriott for sending this internationally - I did not think they would.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 2:35 am

Programs: LH*G, FB*G, IC *free minibar*, SLH, RC 5C-Club, LHW, and a lot of others
Originally Posted by GalaxyChris
I get mine 2 days ago in Switzerland.
Other European got it ?
Got mine as well. EU based
Old Jun 7, 2019, 10:47 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Just got mine in Singapore.

Pens nicer than I expected when reading this thread.

Pouch material feels cheap. Like having lots of pockets but how is it to be used? Tossed into a backpack?

Appreciate the thought.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 8:55 am

Programs: AA, SPG
Got mine today in the U.S. I'm indifferent...
Old Jun 12, 2019, 9:05 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by yeunganson
I got mine in Vancouver Island in BC.

The Bonvoy card should have been in Titanium with engraved email and the Ambassador line's general phone number (both the 1-800 and the call direct). This way, the card is actually useful in the wallet /card carrying case.

Instead of two so-so quality pens, they should have partnered with Mont Blac or Parker or other very high quality pen makers to make some limited edition small batch hand made pens. Those with these Ambassador status can order one for like discounted/subsidized price. If my pen is $300 by Parker, i very likely use it to sign important documents, use it and treasure it like a precious pen would....

We need high quality items. The Zipper pouch is Staples Office quality. Should have partnered with Tumi or some high quality brand that yells travel.
Tumi did have those tablet sleeve.
Retail is about AUD$130
Old Jun 13, 2019, 3:51 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
I received it a few weeks back in London, was happy that I got recognized to be honest, perhaps I have low expectations, but they didn't need to send anything as we get benefits usually in the hotels and then some, so the fact they did it was appreciated from my side.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.