Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Next Bonvoy global promotion after 4 June 2019 ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2019, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by escape4
I agree with a lot of what you say, except that this time a non-negligible number of FTers have pulled the trigger and have not had a paid stay at Marriott properties for many months. So it has not just been talk this time around, there have been actions taken.
My coworkers and I definitely moved our stays from Marriott over to Hyatt due to all the IT issues resulting in missing points/stays. Roughly 80 days/year.
Old May 12, 2019, 1:25 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Any news on the next worldwide promotion

Anyone have any idea on what and when the next worldwide promotion will be?

I need to book a hotel for a week from May 31st to June 8th and I believe the current promotion ends on June 4th.
Old May 12, 2019, 1:46 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum - LT Gold
Yeah I was wondering about that too. Planning a longer holiday middle of june until july so a promo would be very nice from Marriott. I guess they will wait out the current one on 4/6 and a week later launch a new one? I hope..
Old May 12, 2019, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by AbuCordoba
Anyone have any idea on what and when the next worldwide promotion will be?

I need to book a hotel for a week from May 31st to June 8th and I believe the current promotion ends on June 4th.
1) No one knows the answer to that.
2) It’s unlikely that a new promo would start the day after the first one ends.
3) The good news is you’re already covered by the existing double pts promo. Just look at the FAQ in the wiki.

2019 Q1 'Double Take' global promo, 19 Mar - 4 Jun, register from 5 Mar.

Last edited by margarita girl; May 12, 2019 at 4:24 am
Old May 12, 2019, 7:19 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by margarita girl

1) No one knows the answer to that.
2) It’s unlikely that a new promo would start the day after the first one ends.
3) The good news is you’re already covered by the existing double pts promo. Just look at the FAQ in the wiki.

2019 Q1 'Double Take' global promo, 19 Mar - 4 Jun, register from 5 Mar.

Thank you for th link! Is the FAQ provided by Marriott? as I couldn't find the same wording in Marriott T+C's.

I was hoping Marriott would do like Hilton and have a promotion that starts the day after the old one expires but I guess not!
Old May 12, 2019, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by AbuCordoba
Thank you for th link! Is the FAQ provided by Marriott? as I couldn't find the same wording in Marriott T+C's.

I was hoping Marriott would do like Hilton and have a promotion that starts the day after the old one expires but I guess not!
The FAQ answers were provided by the Starwood Lurkers (sorry, they will always be the Starwood Lurkers to me)!
Old May 27, 2019, 6:51 am

Any word or the likelihood of any promotions after the June 4th date? I have a lot of paid stays on the second half of the month.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 7:19 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Any idea when the next promotion will start? Is there usually a gap of a few weeks from this one finishing?
Old Jun 3, 2019, 10:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by yorkboy24
Any idea when the next promotion will start? Is there usually a gap of a few weeks from this one finishing?
There is usually a gap of a few weeks in between promos.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond + Marriott Gold
New promotion for June?

Now that the Double Take promotion ended on June 4, is there anything new taking its place?
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
When something is announced, it will probably appear here before the general public finds out about it.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 7:34 am

Programs: MR/SPG Plat, HH Gold, DL PM
When I logged into my account yesterday, I was able to register for a promotion valid thru 9/30 where I get 1500 points on my next paid stay, and 3000 for the next paid stay after that, for a grand total of a whopping 4500 points.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Saidoh
When I logged into my account yesterday, I was able to register for a promotion valid thru 9/30 where I get 1500 points on my next paid stay, and 3000 for the next paid stay after that, for a grand total of a whopping 4500 points.
that’s probably a select promo. hopefully the next general promo will be a redo of the last one, double points on every stay, no property exclusions. wishful thinking...
Old Jun 9, 2019, 4:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond + Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by txpenny
There is usually a gap of a few weeks in between promos.
That's unfortunate. I just cancelled a three day stay this week and rebooked at Hilton to take advantage of their double points offer. While Hilton has its problems, at least they schedule the promotions back-to-back.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 5:05 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Saidoh
You don't get 4500 points for your 3rd stay-total of 9000? That's what mine is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.