Search

Titanium Account Seriously Broken

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2019, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Titanium Account Seriously Broken

Don't know why I'm just noticing this. Hey, I'm busy and don't have the time to audit my account after every stay. I guess I'll have to be on top of it and bill my time to Bonvoy!!

Every stay this year - every one - has posted at 1 point per dollar. Also, zero elite bonus. I'll have to go through every folio and add up what I'm owed. Easily in the upper 10k's of points missing.

Oh yeah, haven't been eligible for a promotion since I merged accounts last summer.

Bonvoyed!!
Old Apr 13, 2019, 10:17 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Brilliant!
Old Apr 13, 2019, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tanic
Brilliant!
Comical.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 11:15 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by tkey75
Comical.
You either have to laugh at it, or get ulcers ranting and raving.
It's FT, I guess you do both!
Old Apr 13, 2019, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Have you looked into this thread?

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...er-thread.html
Old Apr 15, 2019, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TerryK
I have. All my stays are posting like clockwork, it's just they're posting incorrectly at only 1 point/$ and zero elite bonus. I discovered this when dealing with a recent stay. It took several emails back and forth until the person on the other end of the line added a random number of points as a gesture of 'goodwill'. This won't be a pretty conversation once I have the number all sorted out.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 8:17 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I have. All my stays are posting like clockwork, it's just they're posting incorrectly at only 1 point/$ and zero elite bonus. I discovered this when dealing with a recent stay. It took several emails back and forth until the person on the other end of the line added a random number of points as a gesture of 'goodwill'. This won't be a pretty conversation once I have the number all sorted out.
That’s interesting because I just got 22 base points for spending around 220USD but that included taxes and I got 11 points Platinum bonus and 500 welcome bonus and 22 points for the Double Points promo. Called CS and said I need to fill in the missing stay but that’s only if they didn’t post. Now I need to wait 10 business days to chase about 2k points. It won’t be easy chasing all your stays. I feel for you. Too many IT errors and chasing points. Unacceptable.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 8:20 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold

Every stay this year - every one - has posted at 1 point per dollar. Also, zero elite bonus. I'll have to go through every folio and add up what I'm owed. Easily in the upper 10k's of points missing.
Yikes...one would think this would be an easy conversation with Marriott. Your could walk through one posting as an example, and get agreement that it's incorrect, then explain they all follow the same pattern.

I would call again and talk to a different rep. The "goodwill gesture" is just bizarre -- We don't know how to fix your problem but here's fewer points than you deserve, because we're so generous.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
But does your account show Titanium as current status?

-RM
Old Apr 15, 2019, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RobOnLI
But does your account show Titanium as current status?

-RM
Sure does.

Even if it didn't, General members get 10 points/$
Old Apr 15, 2019, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't think your Titanium account is broken. Same issue happened to me, as well as other FTers, from time to time. IMHO, it is a Marriott posting system issue or properties don't know how to use posting tool properly.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 8:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I don't think your Titanium account is broken. Same issue happened to me, as well as other FTers, from time to time. IMHO, it is a Marriott posting system issue or properties don't know how to use posting tool properly.
This isn't from time to time. It's 100% of the time.

It's not a property misusing the posting tool, unless by some amazing coincidence every. single. property I've stayed at this year has the same problem using the tool.

It also doesn't account for how I've not been eligible for any promotion since last August when I merged accounts.

In other words, my account is broken.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This isn't from time to time. It's 100% of the time.

It's not a property misusing the posting tool, unless by some amazing coincidence every. single. property I've stayed at this year has the same problem using the tool...........
​100% is kind of odd although incorrect point posting is not unusual after merger. I am fight one currently. I have had several others which were corrected after multiple follow ups.

......It also doesn't account for how I've not been eligible for any promotion since last August when I merged accounts.......
Are you able to sign up for current global "Double Take" promo? I have not been able to sign up for any targeted promo since merger either. Nothing new.

Last edited by TerryK; Apr 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm
Old Apr 15, 2019, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Are you able to sign up for current global "Double Take" promo? I have not been able to sign for any targeted promo since merger either. Nothing new.
Targeted, open - not a single one.

Heck, even when I am targeted, I get the email, click the link which directs me to log in where it says I'm not eligible.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Targeted, open - not a single one.......
There probably is something wrong with your account if you are not able to sign up for global promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.