Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Customer Service refused to send me to the Loyalty desk

Customer Service refused to send me to the Loyalty desk

Old Apr 8, 2019, 6:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
There is probably no other way to contact him, unless you trust that mail sent to him at the headquarters is actually seen by him.
My point was it's out of bounds (IMO) to send a letter to Mr. Marriott's 'home' address a kvetching letter re: perceived status, especially since he's no longer the CEO.

I would say sending a letter to ANY MAR employee's home address is out of bounds, including Arne (much as I disagree w/ him about the 'noise' comment). Bizness is bizness & home is home. N'er the twain shall meet.

I'm actually stunned that you think your suggestion is appropriate & quite frankly, think less of you for such a suggestion.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 9:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
To go back to OP's issue, it would be helpful for us to understand:

1. What did your husband's legacy Marriott account show before the accounts were combined?
2. What did your husband's legacy SPG account show before the accounts were combined?

Were either of those accounts accurate?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.