Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Fairfield by Marriott, Bangalore (Outer Ring Road) [Master Thread]

Old Mar 27, 19, 2:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium

Review:
We stayed at this property for a weekend night (3/23/2019) while we were in Bangalore and it was a great stay.
This stay was among my top 3 stays ever at Marriott worldwide. Objectively:
Check-in: Deepak was excellent, extremely professional and courteous. He sincerely thanked me for my loyalty as Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Empress member. Explained me about the benefits and walked us to our room. We were traveling with our daughter (6 yr) and he sent a hot chocolate for the kid among with our arrival amenity.
Lunch: we asked Deepak about the lunch and he walked us to the momo cafe, again very polite and courteous. When we returned, we also need Krithika, who was equally nice. She was happy to talk to our daughter and had some very nice playful moments with my daughter
Check out: Handled by Krithika, very efficient and courteous. She and Deepak also offered a little teddy to my daughter, a hand written thank you note, a small ear ring for my wife and a Little Ganesha. Unbelievable,
At your service: anytime we called, the request was handled very efficiently. Also recognized and thanked me for loyalty as Marriott Bonvoy Titanium.
Other: The GM also sent us a hand written note with some desserts thanking me for my Loyalty (actually, the note was addressed to Gupta family, which I think is really nice)
Food: great for for lunch, breakfast and incredible Sunday brunch.
Upgrade: The hotel only has 1 type of room and the only differentiation is floor and city facing vs pool facing. We were given a pool facing room on top floor (8), which is the best hotel has.

If you are wondering why momo cafe instead of Kava for lunch, the occupancy was a little low so Kava was not operational for lunch that day (and many weekends). Courtyard and Fairfield are in the same building, infact they share the same pool and poolside restaurant.

Last edited by vishalgupta22; Mar 27, 19 at 2:59 am Reason: Fixed typo in word teddy.
Old Mar 27, 19, 7:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the trip report. Much appreciated.

Cheers.
Old May 16, 19, 11:46 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum
Delete

Last edited by SHLTP; May 17, 19 at 12:16 am
Old May 21, 19, 8:58 am

Thanks for this! Wondering if anyone stayed at Sheraton Whitefield?