Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Formula 1 team Mercedes-AMG Petronas partnership with Marriott Bonvoy

Formula 1 team Mercedes-AMG Petronas partnership with Marriott Bonvoy

Old Mar 20, 2019, 3:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i've redeemed spg points in the past for f1 races....i think its a great feature of the program & i'm happy they are continuing it....
Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:43 am

Programs: BA LTG, UA Gold, EK Silver, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium, IHG Plat
I cringe everytime I see the Bonvoy adverts. The new brand is just dull, lacks imagination and I have no motivation to stay at a Marriott unless they are my only choice. All the other f up's just leave a bad taste and I guess I won't get any value out of my LTT status which is a pity
UA-NYC and Eagle_traveler like this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:10 am

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
Instead of advertising. Why don't they spend some money on customer service and trying to retain some of their top customers?
Eagle_traveler likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by hnewman
They should speed money fixing their problems before advertising and bring more people to the mess.
Which one? Both are known for having computer problems.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 6:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by Keyser
i've redeemed spg points in the past for f1 races....i think its a great feature of the program & i'm happy they are continuing it....
Where's that feature? That seems really interesting.

Originally Posted by KRSW
Which one? Both are known for having computer problems.
Cmon, Merc 1-2'ed the race and got an extra point for FL.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ralphs
Where's that feature? That seems really interesting.
https://www.moments.marriottbonvoy.com/

i typically follow ferarri but was also a nico rosberg fan so redeemed points for vip access to the race which included a reception with nico as well....
pauq likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 7:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by Keyser
https://www.moments.marriottbonvoy.com/

i typically follow ferarri but was also a nico rosberg fan so redeemed points for vip access to the race which included a reception with nico as well....
Oh rad, I'll keep an eye on this. Which GP did you redeem for? I checked online just now and only saw Shanghai and Monaco available. Sadly I have a conflict in HK during Shanghai race weekend, and I've been to Monaco before and found it a kinda boring race.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 12:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ralphs
Oh rad, I'll keep an eye on this. Which GP did you redeem for? I checked online just now and only saw Shanghai and Monaco available. Sadly I have a conflict in HK during Shanghai race weekend, and I've been to Monaco before and found it a kinda boring race.
i've attended over 20 races over the last few years but i redeemed spg points for the singapore gp & the abu dhabi gp....

they will have offers for every gp on the calendar as the year goes on....they will reveal them a few weeks or months before the gp....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.