Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Double Stay Credit Promo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2019, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Marriott Double Stay Credit Promo

I thought I had seen an announcement for a double points promotion for the spring (well, March-June). However, when I went on the website on a lark tonight I found that there's a double-night-credit promo going on from March through the end of June (so, four months). I don't know if this is targeted or not, but here are the T&C:
Earn double Elite Night Credits on your eligible nights.

• Register today.
  • Stay at any of our 6,700 participating hotels and resorts worldwide now through 06/30/2019.
  • Get double Elite Night Credits - that’s one Elite Night Credit plus one additional Elite Night Credit for all your eligible nights.
*A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

Registration is required. Registered Members can earn double Elite Night Credits on all eligible paid nights consumed during the promotion’s earning period (the “Promotion”). Earning period starts the day after members register through the end of the month, plus an additional three (3) months (the “Earning Period”). Bonus Elite Night Credits will be awarded to the member’s account within 3–5 business days after the qualifying nights post. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. Registered Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. Nights stayed prior to enrollment are not eligible for this offer. Only one room per hotel is counted toward Registered Members’ nights. Credit toward this Promotion is given for nights consumed at participating Marriott hotels that occur within the Earning Period. ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for the Promotion, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for the Promotion. For a list of current participating hotels, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. Rooms booked through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this Promotion. This Promotion is nontransferable and is valid for one-time use. This Promotion is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at Marriott’s discretion, with or without notice. All Marriott loyalty program terms and conditions apply, which are subject to change with or without notice. For more information, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi. Void for Marriott International, Inc. employees. This Promotion may be combined with other promotions in market during the same time; however, earnings are exclusive of each other. Promotion is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Marriott International, Inc., is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.

© 2019 Marriott International, Inc.

===== ===== ===== ===== =====

Just a thought, but this seems to stack very nicely with the double earning promo that was previously announced/leaked.
Jiatong and Pocatello like this.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 4:53 am

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Waiting for the "promotion Central" batch on this one
Old Mar 1, 2019, 5:03 am

Link for the sign up?
Old Mar 1, 2019, 5:26 am

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...ter-5-mar.html
Old Mar 1, 2019, 5:34 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Re-opening the thread is it seems this is a different promotion than "Double-Take".

Chip (hhoope01)

Last edited by hhoope01; Mar 3, 2019 at 5:51 am
Old Apr 1, 2019, 9:42 pm

For those who took advantage -- did the double nights also apply to lifetime nights?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 10:44 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, Marriott, IHG
Over on Insiders a few are reporting the double EQN showing up again in Promos today, April 1, as "Double Night Credits"
Jiatong likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 2:44 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
New wave of double eqn targetted promo?
(Havent got those yet but still hoping for one! &#128514
Old Apr 2, 2019, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Showed up in my account. I went ahead and registered just for the heck of it. Not sure what value it brings as a Lifetime Titanium and a current Ambassador....and have to wonder the criteria for targeting, assuming it is not available to everyone.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 6:21 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
I haven't it on the app, that's very very bad news
Old Apr 2, 2019, 6:53 am

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Dang it. Another targeted promo for which I am not targeted. (I also got 0 of the targeted February offers.) Sigh.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 8:09 am

Programs: CX DM, SPG Pt, Le Club Accor GO, Shangri-La GC Jade
I got a Double Up promo (which is very similar to Double Take but it double my points from the first stay instead of the second stay) shown up in my app but not this Double Stay... Probably you'll get only one or the other (or something others)... But not both...
Old Apr 2, 2019, 10:24 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy LTP; IHG Plat
Unhappy

I always got nothing from marriott.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 11:12 am

Programs: AA, Delta, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by sscywong
I got a Double Up promo (which is very similar to Double Take but it double my points from the first stay instead of the second stay) shown up in my app but not this Double Stay... Probably you'll get only one or the other (or something others)... But not both...
the double points promo is a normal spring promo, everyone got it.

I havent gotten the double night promo.

the community managers over on Marriott insiders, they’re Marriott employees like lurkers here it’s just a much smaller membership. Have posted about these targeted promos but it really make no sense to target LTT, which I’m not, with a double night promo and there’re been a lot LTT chime in about being targeted. Or worse before the current universal double points promo when those targeted got either double point or night credits. If their objective is to influence usage, which it should be instead of just giving stuff away and putting more inflationary points in the system then giving something to a member they’ll get no added benefits from is just a waste. It really make it even more look like they have no clue of what‘ they’re doing. That is if renaming the 50 night level wasn’t proof enough.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:09 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
So can anyone confirm if the double EQN counts towards LT stats also? My cursory reading of the T&Cs suggests that it doesn't but it would be nice to get a second opinion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.