Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Amex to Marriott Point Transfer Time Post-Feb.13

Old Feb 20, 2019, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat

I find myself annoyed by the Bonvoy fiasco - my points.com purchase has not yet arrived after 24 hours since the cc transaction, and now my Amex Biz Gold transfer to Marriott Bonvoy transfer still has not hit my account and it's been almost three days - I need all the points to book either RC or Suiran Kyoto before March 5. I need to transfer more points from my Amex Plat but until both set of points show up in my account, I won't transfer anymore.

Before you question my sanity re: transferring Amex to Marriott, let me say that I have more than enough Aeroplan and BA miles to burn on airfare.

Sigh.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.